Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 38



At Genevieve~Genevieve came in with Alexander and Skye. “We sure put Skye down and then go back to the hospital”Genevieve said “We will..Did you take you're pills”Alexander ask “Yes..I did”Genevieve said “Good.. I know it’s scary right now but we both have to take care of ourself”Alexander said “Yes we do”Genevieve said “Good.. Is Sunday Rose here”Alexander ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose..Where have you been”Alexander ask “I was at Matthews”Sunday Rose said “Doing what”Alexander ask “We were just talking that’s all”Sunday Rose said “We know that.. I’m going to put Skye down then we can go see Lorenzo Jr”Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Daddy.Matthew just made a mistake.. You aren’t perfect”Sunday Rose said “No you're right..I’m not.. I just don’t want you to get hurt”Alexander said “I know Daddy .. But Matthew isn’t going to hurt me”Sunday Rose said “I hope not.. Just take it slow”Alexander said “I know...We our”Sunday Rose said Genevieve came down.. “Skye is down.. Let’s go.Sunday Rose are you coming”Genevieve ask “I have to do some homework then I will be”Sunday Rose said “Alright”Genevieve said She took Alexander hand and they left.

At Luis fifty diner~Luis Jr was showing his parents around. “So what do you think”Luis ask “I think you're going to be a hit”Skye said “Yes you are”Lorenzo said “Thanks for you're support both of you.. I will not blow my second chance”Luis said “We know you will not son.. We believe in you”Lorenzo said “Yes we do”Skye said she touch Luis face. “Thanks”Luis said “Who knows maybe you will find love too”Skye said “Yea”Luis said “Let’s just work on the club”Lorenzo said “I will”Luis said Skye phone rang.”Skye Alcazar.. Yes Daddy we will be right their”Skye said and hang up. “That was Daddy his back and needs to talk to just us”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “I hope everything okay”Luis said “It will be”Skye said

At Skylar old house~Skylar was in her old house that she brought back. “It feels so good to be home”Skylar said she was worry about a secret she was keeping.

At Lila Rae gravestone~Raelyn was their. “Oh Mother.. I have good news and bad news.. One my cancer is gone..Two Lorenzo Jr has cancer.. Oh Mother.. I’m worry about Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment