Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 39 "Family Secrets"



At General Hospital~Genevieve and Alexander came in. “Dr Drake.. How is our son”Genevieve ask “I just was about to call you..Lorenzo Jr has a high fever..We need to get him a match now”Dr Drake said “No”Genevieve said “I will go look over the list..Maybe I overlook a match”Dr Drake said “Thank you..Can we see him”Genevieve ask “Yes”Dr Drake said Genevieve and Alexander left to see their son.

At Alan office~Alan was in his office he just arrive back from London and sit at his desk as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Daddy.. You're back fast”Skye said “Yes..Have a sit both of you”Alan said Skye and Lorenzo sit down.. “You sound serious”Lorenzo said “I’m..Skye and Lorenzo when the test result for the bone marrow came back I learn of this secret. And I went to London to confront the person to make sure it’s true”Alan said “Daddy.. Just say it”Skye said She took Lorenzo hand.. “Skye.. You don’t remember a lot from when you give birth to Lila Rae do you”Alan ask “No.. After I give birth to Lila Rae she was sick so Lorenzo took Lila Rae to the hospital and I stay with my nurse and I give birth to Luis who I didn’t know I was having twins”Skye said “Yes.. Skye after you give birth to the other child .. You pass out didn’t you”Alan ask “Yes”Skye said “What are you getting at”Lorenzo ask “You didn’t give birth to Luis.. His not you're son”Alan said “What..Their was no other baby”Skye ask “Yes.. But not a son.. You had another daughter The fake Lila Rae.. Is you're daughter after all”Alan said “What.. So Luis Jr isn’t our son..Who son is he”Lorenzo ask he was upset by this news. “His Brenda and Luis son.”Alan said He pull out a file.. “I found out this letter in Brenda file she confession it all” Alan said He give it to Lorenzo.. “So the fake Lila Rae is my daughter after all”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said “What about the DNA test that Genevieve had run.”Skye said “Did Genevieve chance it”Lorenzo ask “No..Genevieve would not do that”Skye said “I’m looking into that part”Alan said “Why did you and Mother go to London”Skye ask “Rae saw The fake Lila Rae their..She here Skye”Alan said “Why”Skye ask “She wants to be a member of you're family and she a match for Lorenzo Jr”Alan said “Luis Jr is going to hate this”Lorenzo said “I know.. This is all mess up”Alan said “Yes it is..Where is she”Skye ask “She at the hotel with Rae”Alan said “I want to see her”Skye said “I will call Rae”Alan said Alan called Rae.

“Skye”Lorenzo said “I just can’t believe this.. We lose a son and gain a daughter”Skye said “I don’t care if Luis Jr isn’t our son.. I want him in our life”Lorenzo said “Me too. I love our little boy since the day he came back into our life”Skye said “Me too. But why would Brenda lie about this”Lorenzo said “I don’t know”Skye said Alan hang up the phone as a man came in. “Dr Quartermaine.. You want to see me”The man said “Yes..Ian.. You used to work here in our lab... Till about a year.. Why did you leave”Alan ask “Yes..Start talking”Lorenzo said “I know what you're asking.. A woman ask me to chance the result of you're daughter”Ian said “Who was it”Lorenzo ask “She used to work here..Britt”Ian said “Why did you do it”Skye ask “I need the money”Ian said Lorenzo went by him. “Do you know who I’m”Lorenzo said Ian was scare and left. “Oh Daddy. I don’t know what to do with all this”Skye said “I know..Rae is on her way with her”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “I’m going to get some air”Lorenzo said and left. “Oh Daddy. Lorenzo and Luis are so close.. This is going to kill Lorenzo and Luis”Skye said “His still you're son.. Blood doesn’t make a family.. Love does”Alan said he hug Skye.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment