Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 40



At General Hospital~Lorenzo Jr room~Genevieve was alone watching her son slept with Lorenzo came in. “How is my namesake”Lorenzo ask “Not good..The fever is back.. Oh Daddy. I feel so helpless as his mother I’m suppose to take the pain away”Genevieve said “I know the feeling and Lorenzo Jr will get better”Lorenzo said “How..We don’t have a match”Genevieve said “Just trust me”Lorenzo said “I do.”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Oh Lorenzo Jr.. You're grandfather is acting weird”Genevieve said

At Alan office~Alan and Skye were talking. “I just hope when we tell Luis.He doesn’t do something stupid he really wants his life back”Skye said “I know.. You will help him with this”Alan said “I hope so.. I always wanted to be a good mother.. How did I not know this”Skye ask “This isn’t you're fault Skye”Alan said as Lorenzo came in. “No it’s not you're fault”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said Rae and The fake Lila Rae came in. “So you're our daughter after all. Did you know about this”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I did.. I try to tell you after you thought I wasn’t you're daughter”She said “What is you're name”Skye ask “Anastasia”She said “I would like to know you... I’m sorry about all this “Skye said “I know it’s not you're fault”Anastasia said “Who raised you”Lorenzo ask “Julia.. Brenda sister”Anastasia said “I heard you're a match for Lorenzo Jr..Are you going to do it”Skye ask “Yes.. Even though Genevieve and I had our differences”Anastasia said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Yes..We want to know you and we our sorry about this”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “What is going on”Genevieve ask as Anastasia look at her. “Why are you here.. Look my family doesn’t need you right now my son is sick so you can just go.. No one wants you here .. Why can’t you just stop hurting us.. You're nothing but.. “Genevieve shut up”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Don’t fall for her”Genevieve said “I would be nice to me if you want you're son better”Anastasia said “What do you know about my son”Genevieve ask “I’m a match”Anastasia said “What”Genevieve ask “Yes.Genevieve it’s a long story but she a match”Alan said “So give me a reason of why I sure do it”Anastasia said “His just a little boy”Genevieve said “Fine I will.After all I’m you're sister”Anastasia said “What”Genevieve ask “Anastasia let’s go get you ready for the surgery”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said Alan and Anastasia left. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “It turns out she is Lila Rae twin and Luis isn’t our son...His Brenda and Luis son.. I give birth to two daughters not a son”Skye said “Wow..The DNA test that I ran.”Genevieve ask “It was Britt who chance it”Lorenzo said “Wow.. Are you going to tell Luis”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Now I want you to get along with Anastasia she is going to be a part of our family”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy..I’m glad that she saving my son”Genevieve said “We all are.. Now let’s go tell Skylar and Luis”Skye said “You sure tell Luis alone”Genevieve said “We will”Lorenzo said “Daddy. His still you're son”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said They left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment