Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 41 "Luis Jr"



At General Hospital~Genevieve went into the hallway where Alexander and Skylar were. “Genevieve, What is it”Skylar ask “They found a match for our son”Genevieve said “That’s great.. Who is it”Alexander ask “You will never believe this but the fake Lila Rae is back and a match for Lorenzo Jr”Genevieve said “Wow”Alexander said “There more isn’t their”Skylar ask “Yes..Apparently she is Lila Rae twin sister mother didn’t give birth to Luis his Uncle Luis son”Genevieve said “Wow.. Where is Mother and Daddy”Skylar ask “They went to tell Luis Jr.. Oh Skylar I’m worry about him and I don’t trust her not for a min”Genevieve said “I know.Me either..What is her real name”Skylar ask “Get this Anastasia.. Just like Mother sister who has pass away.. I just smell something fishy here”Genevieve said “Yea”Skylar said as Dr Drake came by. “We found a match and we our going to do the surgery”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Yes”Alexander said

At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “I know.. But Luis JR is our son still and will always be a part of our family”Lorenzo said “Yes he will”Skye said as Luis Jr came down.”Mother.Father I was just on my way to the hospital how is Lorenzo Jr”Luis ask “His getting the Bone Marrow. Son we need to talk to you”Lorenzo said “Alright.. What about”Luis ask “We love you son.No matter what just remember that”Lorenzo said “You look serious “Luis Jr said “I’m.. Son we just learn something about the day you're mother give birth to Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “And me”Luis Jr said “Yes. Luis I was in Mexico and at a house when I give birth to Lila Rae I didn’t know I was carrying twins and After I give birth to Lila Rae she was sick so Lorenzo took Lila Rae to get help and I stay back I was too weak to move and a nurse was with me as I give birth to another baby that I didn’t know I had”Skye said “It was me”Luis Jr said Skye touch her son face. “I thought it was you.. I love you Luis Jr you're a good man and son but you're not our son.. I give birth to another daughter the fake Lila Rae her real name is Anastasia and she is our daughter”Skye said “What.. I’m not you're son”Luis Jr ask “No you're Luis and Brenda son”Lorenzo said “No! So I’m nobody to both of you”Luis Jr said “No you're not nobody you're our son.. We don’t care about DNA.. You're a Alcazar”Lorenzo said he touch Luis face. “I’m the son of the brother you hate! Luis Jr yelled as Skylar and Genevieve came in. “Luis.. You're our brother.. We don’t care about anything else you're our big brother”Genevieve said “Yes you are and we need you and Love you”Skylar said “Yes.. My children need their uncle”Genevieve said “It’s not me”Luis Jr said “Yes it is.. Lorenzo Jr is having his surgery and I want to pick up Skye and you.. I need you at the hospital”Genevieve said she was worry about her brother and took his hand.

Lorenzo was trying hard not to fall apart he put his hands over his mouth. “Luis. You're our son.”Skye said she was worry too.

“I guess I will not be take over the family business”Luis Jr said “Son.. I love you”Lorenzo said “Don’t call me Son”Luis Jr said “Luis”Skye said “Genevieve I’m glad you're son is fine but I need some air right now”Luis Jr said “Luis please..”Genevieve said “I also need to find a place to live”Luis Jr said “No.. You're welcome here”Genevieve said “Luis”Skylar said “I need to go”Luis Jr said and left. “Sorry. We just thought we could help”Skylar said “I know..This is all mess up but both Luis And Anastasia our a part of our family”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skylar said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said she fake smile as the nanny came down with Skye. “Come on baby girl.. Let’s go see you're brother..Are you both coming”Genevieve ask “We will be right their”Skye said Skylar and Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment