Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 2



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “Lorenzo, It’s not all Genevieve fault, She was looking out for the family, What we raise her to do”Skye said “You were so upset when the truth came out.. It broke you Skye just like it did when we lose Lila Rae the first time.. You almost went back to St. Ann, That’s all Genevieve fault! Lorenzo yelled “I do hate that Genevieve did fine the truth, But I do blame that bitch to for lying to us and then after it comes out before she arrested or you take care of her she leave town! Skye yelled “I’m working on fine her”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said she walk by the fireplace and look at a picture of her family. “That lie chance all of us. Our relationship with Genevieve , Skylar move out to LA and Luis had to go in hiding again because he went to work with you again after you promise me he would not go back! You're not just mad that Genevieve found out about the fake Lila Rae, You're mad because she marry Victor”Skye said “Yes.. I’m even more mad that Genevieve told Victor about Alexander and I almost went to jail again! I killed that bastard for our daughter and I almost went to jail for her! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo.. I’m upset too, I didn’t want you to go to jail too but I just don’t think we our doing the right thing”Skye said “We our.. Skye I need to ask you something”Lorenzo said he went by Skye and touch her hair..”Skye. Are you drinking”Lorenzo ask “No.. Why would you ask”Skye ask “I just know it’s been hard on us”Lorenzo said “Yes it has but I haven’t been drinking”Skye said “Good.. I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said and left and Skye went by the bar and pour a drink of wine and drink it all. “Sorry..Lorenzo I lied”Skye said

At The all girls school~Genevieve came into the office to talk to the principle.”Mrs. Cassadine.. Thank you for coming”The man said “You're welcome..Now what did my daughter do”Genevieve ask “Sunday Rose got into a fight”The man said “Did she start it”Genevieve ask “Yes, Sunday Rose is kick out for a week”.. The man said Sunday Rose came in. “Mother.”. Sunday Rose said “Why did you get into a fight”Genevieve ask “Because Tina say that our family is nothing but crazy and killers”Sunday Rose said Genevieve went by Sunday Rose and touch her hair. “That’s not true baby.. Is Tina kick out too”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Ms. Sunday Rose you need to stop fighting this is you're second one in two weeks if you want to stay here you need to clean up you're act”The man said “She will”Genevieve said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment