Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 10

At The Quartermaine Mansion New Beginnings party~Skye and Lorenzo and AJ and Alan and Monica and Edward and Laura and Lucy and Bobbie were there when a staff from the show came in. “I have our ratings we were a hit! We beat the talk and the View in there premiers week”The man said “This is great news! Tracy said “Yes it is, Maybe we should do another shows”Edward said “Father one show at a time”Alan said “Yes”AJ said “Oh I’m so happy”Skye said and kiss Lorenzo, “I’m happy for you”Lorenzo said as Skylar came in. “Sorry I’m late”Skylar said “IT’s okay, We were a hit”Skye said “I’m happy for you mother”Skylar said “Thank you, We need something good now”Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said “I was thinking, I could take the children tonight and you too could have some alone time”Skylar said “I love it”Lorenzo said “Me too thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Skylar said “I want to make a toast, To Lucy Coe for this idea”Edward said “Oh thank you Edward”Lucy said she kiss him on the cheek, “I want this show to be number one all the time”Edward said “We will make sure it is”Bobbie said “Yes”Laura said

At Victor house~ Victor was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Britt. “What do you want, Are you finally leaving town”Victor ask “No not for now, Victor I want to make up with you, Please, I love you”Britt said “Did you have us to trap father”Victor ask “It doesn’t mean I didn’t love you”Britt said “Why did you give up on us”Victor ask “I had no choice, Please son I know you want me in you're life”Britt said “I’m close with Emily”Victor said “I’m glad you had Emily in you're life and I will not come between you too but I’m you're mother”Britt said “You're just the woman who give birth to me, Emily is my mother”Victor said “I will be back”Britt said and left.

At Constanza office~Constanza was looking at paperwork when Tea came in. “You look worry”Tea said “I’m”Constanza said “What is going on”, Please let me help you”Tea said “Close the door and I will tell you”Constanza said Tea close the door.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were alone. “I’m so glad that Skylar took the children”Skye said “Me too, We need some us time”Lorenzo said “Yes we do”Skye said they share a kiss and made love.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment