Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 11



At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch and Skye was wear her robe. “Skye, I need to tell you something”Lorenzo said “No more bad news”Skye said “I’m sorry but it’s bad news, Yesterday I saw Genevieve”Lorenzo said “What happened”Skye ask “The doctors had to drug Genevieve because she was upset, So I told the doctors to detox her from the drugs”Lorenzo said “How bad was Genevieve after”Skye ask “Bad, She just rock herself”Lorenzo said “No my baby, Maybe we sure take Genevieve to another hospital”Skye said “I think so”Lorenzo said “I will go get dress and we can go”Skye said “Okay, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I want you to enjoy you're day”Lorenzo said “I’m not mad at you, Thank you for that I do love Genevieve but I need a day about me”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs.

At St. Ann~Genevieve room~Alan and Genevieve were talking. “Genevieve, I hate this, Lying to everyone about you're mental issue”Alan said “I know but it’s the only way, Beside I’m getting help”Genevieve said “Are you”Alan ask “Yes, I been talking to the doctor about Alexander”Genevieve said “Good, I’m glad you're getting help’’Alan said “Don’t worry, Mother will not know that I been fake my breakdown and how you help me”Genevieve said “I hope not, I do love you Genevieve but I don’t want to ruin my relationship with Skye, We both work hard”Alan said “I know, I just can’t ruin my family, Daddy can’t go to jail for killing Alexander, I can’t do that again put my father in jail”Genevieve said

At The Police Station~ Alexander jail cell~Alexander was eating some breakfast.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was on the phone. “Did you do it”Lorenzo ask as Skye came behind him and Lorenzo hang up. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Ask me Skye , I know you want to”Lorenzo ask “Is he gone”Skye ask “Almost”Lorenzo said “Good, Just make it sure it doesn’t come back to you”Skye said “It will not”Lorenzo said as Skye phone rang. “Lucy, Alright I will be their”Skye said and hang up. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I have to go to the studio for a little bit”Skye said “Alright, I meet you at St. Ann”Lorenzo said “I will bring Genevieve her favorite salad from the hotel and some makeup, She needs to look her best” Skye said “Yes”, I’ll walk you out”Lorenzo said they left.Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment