Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 9~ New Beginnings”



At the Talk show studio~Skye and Bobbie and Laura and Tracy and Lucy had just finish the show as Alan and Edward and Lorenzo came by. “The show was great”Edward said “I hope we our a hit for you”Skye said “You will be I know it”Edward said “Thanks for believe in us”Lucy said “You're welcome”Edward said “Skye, You were great”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said “Yes, Let’s go to the house and celebration”Alan said “Sure”Skye said “Lucy and Laura and Bobbie you're welcome too”Alan said “Thank you”Laura said they left.

At The Police station~Alexander jail cell~ Nikolas came in to see Alexander who was looking tired. “Alexander, How are you”Nikolas ask “Tried, It’s hard to slept in here”Alexander said “I’m going to get you out of here”Nikolas said “How’ Alexander ask “I will come up with a plan”Nikolas said “Father, Just let it go, I hurt her”Alexander said “I know”Nikolas said “You have bad news done you”Alexander ask “Yes Helena is dead”Nikolas said “How”Alexander ask “I don’t know but I will looking into it”Nikolas said “Oh, How is Genevieve”Alexander ask “Not good, Genevieve went to St. Ann yesterday”Nikolas said “No, The children”Alexander ask “They are staying at Lorenzo and Skye”Nikolas said “No I don’t want that”Alexander said “I know I hate it too”Nikolas said “I blow it”Alexander said “Yes you did”Nikolas said “Just watch over Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander”Alexander said “I will son”Nikolas said and left. Alexander sit on his bed and cried.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica and Tracy and Edward and Skye and AJ and Lorenzo and Bobbie and Lucy and Laura and Rae were their. “Thank you for having me”Laura said “Laura, You're always, Welcome here we don’t blame you”Monica said “No”Alan said Alice came in. “I have champagne and sparkle cider”Alice said “Thank you”Skye said “I want to make a toast, To New beginnings”Lorenzo said “To New Beginnings”Everyone said

AJ and Skye went to talk. “Skye, I’m sorry about Genevieve”AJ said “Thank you, I just want my life back and my daughter to get better”Skye said “She will”AJ said “I never thought Genevieve would be the weak one”Skye said

“Alan, We need to talk, I just saw Genevieve, She has been drug by the doctor”Lorenzo said “I will go see the doctor later today”Alan said “Thank you, I haven’t told Skye yet”Lorenzo said “Good, Lorenzo I know we haven’t seen eye to eye in the past but you're a good father”Alan said “Thank you, This time it does feel like I failed”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault”Alan said as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “Nothing just talking”Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment