Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 12



At Constanza office~Constanza was reading a legal document when Tea came in. “Constanza”Tea said “Sorry”Constanza said she look at Tea, “Are you okay”Tea ask “No, I don’t like this plan at all”Constanza said “Are you going to follow thought”Tea ask “Always, Genevieve was always their for me, I will be their for her too”Constanza said “I’m glad you're close with you're cousin”Tea said “Grow up Genevieve was very cold to get to know she hardly open up to anyone but she did with me, Ginny and I would have slept overs and always tell each other our secrets”Constanza said “I always want a sister for that too”Tea said “Yes, I need to do this”Constanza said “Do you want me to go with you”Tea ask “No it’s okay”Constanza said she left.

At St. Ann~Genevieve room~Genevieve was sitting in a rocking chair wearing a robe and her hair was all mess up when Victor came in. “Genevieve”Victor said he look at Genevieve and was shocked by how she look, “I’m sorry my Brother did this to you, I will help you by making it right”Victor said as Lorenzo came in. “Victor”Lorenzo said “I was just talking to Genevieve”Victor said “Genevieve, I will be right back, Victor let’s go talk”Lorenzo said They went into the hallway. “I don’t want you to come see my daughter and when she out of here you need to stay away from Genevieve, This is all on you're brother”Lorenzo said “I’m not like my brother, Just like you aren’t like yours and Genevieve is a grow woman you can’t stop us”Victor said “Just go! Lorenzo yelled Victor left. Lorenzo went back into Genevieve room. “Genevieve, You're mother will be here soon, She going to bring you a salad from the hotel”Lorenzo said as the Doctor came in. “How is my daughter”Lorenzo ask “We could not detox her from the pills, She had another breakdown last night”The doctor said Lorenzo put his hands on his mouth. “I want a bigger room for my daughter”Lorenzo said “Alright”The doctor said “Also I’m going to put bodyguard on my daughter”Lorenzo said The doctor left and Lorenzo went back into Genevieve room and look at Genevieve and touch her face, “His going down for this, Alexander will be gone soon”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek as The nurse came in. “The new room is ready”The nurse said “Good, Come on Princess”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve up. “You need a shower”Lorenzo said and they went to the new room.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment