Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 18

- At The Police Station~ Alexis came in. “Ric, I need you to look into my nephew death, I know that Lorenzo did this”Alexis said “We our looking into this, I order an autopsy, But Alexis if Lorenzo did this and it goes to court we both know that Lorenzo will walk away, Alexander was a wife beater and now Genevieve is in a mental hospital, The jury will come back saying not guilty because Lorenzo was doing what every father would do”Ric said “True, I just wish I could of save Alexander”Alexis said “This isn’t you're fault”Ric said “I sure go check on Nikolas”Alexis said and left. Skye came in. “Ric, Can we talk alone”Skye ask “If you're here to ask me if I will go after Lorenzo for Alexander death, I will not”Ric said “What do you want”Skye ask “I want to see Nikolas Jr, His my family too”Ric said “I will see what I can do, Thank you”Skye said “We our family too”Ric said “True”Skye said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Nikolas Jr was looking up something on his laptop when Lorenzo came in the den and sit by him. “Nikolas, We need to talk”Lorenzo said “Yes, Papa”Nikolas JR said “How are you doing”Lorenzo ask “I miss Mother, I wish she could've say goodbye to me”Nikolas JR said “Genevieve wish she could've , she love you”Lorenzo said “I know”Nikolas Jr said “Do you want to talk to anyone about you're father”Lorenzo ask “No”Nikolas Jr said “Alright, Go wash up for dinner”Lorenzo said Nikolas JR went upstairs as Skylar came in. “Daddy please tell me you didn’t do it”Skylar ask and walk by Lorenzo, “Skylar”Lorenzo said “I know you can’t tell me but I do hope you”Skylar said and walk by Lorenzo closely. “I hope you did it”Skylar said she kiss him on the cheek. “It will be fine, I’m not going down for it”Lorenzo said “Good, Does Genevieve know”Skylar ask “Yes, You're mother and I just came back from seeing her, Genevieve doesn’t want visitor she wants to heal alone”Lorenzo said “How does Genevieve look, Are they drug her”Skylar ask “No”Lorenzo said “Good, That wasn’t part of the plan”Skylar said as Skye came in. “You know about the plan to”Skye ask “Oh no, You both found out”Skylar ask “Yes, Today”Lorenzo said “Are you upset”Skylar ask “No, We get it”Lorenzo said “Yes we do”Skye said “At first I was scared that this would make Genevieve go crazy but I’m glad it didn’t”Skylar said “Me too”Lorenzo said Skylar phone rang and she open her bag and pull it out and look at it. “I sure go”Skylar said “Thank you Skylar for helping you're sister”Lorenzo said “We take care of each other”Skylar said and left. “Yes we do, So how did it go with Ric”Lorenzo ask “Ric say he will look the other way if we let him see Nikolas JR”Skye said “Great”Lorenzo said “I know but I don’t want you to go jail”Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said “I sure be mad at Genevieve for fake this but I’m not”Skye said “Me either, She does need help”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At Nikolas~ Nikolas was having a drink when Alexis came in. “Nikolas, How are you doing”Alexis ask “Not good, I know Lorenzo did this to my son”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Even if this goes to the courts it’s not good for us”Alexis said “I know”Nikolas said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “I know you are, I failed as a parent”Nikolas said “No you didn’t”Alexis said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment