Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 2



At Nikolas house~ Nikolas and Alexis were talking. “Thank you for getting the changers drop”Nikolas said “You're welcome, Nikolas I know you want to save you're son but we are working on a plea “Alexis said “Thank you, I do hope we can win, I’m scared for my son, I know it’s a remember of time before my son is killed”Nikolas said “If anything happens to Alexander , I will look into it and I know it would be Lorenzo”Alexis said “Thank you”Nikolas said “One more advice, Go fight for Emily, You both love each other”Alexis said “It’s no late”Nikolas said “No it’s not”Alexis said and left.

At Constanza~Constanza was looking out the window thinking of something Genevieve told her when their was a knock on the door Constanza open it was Victor and Tea. “Mother”Constanza said “Constanz, I want you to meet my husband Victor Lord”Tea said “Nice too meet you”Victor said “You too”Constanza said “We are going to dinner, Do you want to join us”Tea ask “Maybe another day”Constanza said “What’s wrong”Tea ask “It’s my cousin, Genevieve had a breakdown , Lorenzo and Skye had to put her in St. Ann, Genevieve isn’t the same person anymore”Constanza said “Well she been thought a lot”Tea said “Grow up she was the strong one, She hardly cried and hardly say I love you, Only to Alexander and I she let her guard down”Constanza said “I wish I did know her then”Tea said “Well you had to be their”Dani said as she came in. “Dani”Victor said “Victor, So you're alive, The real reason we thought our mother was dead, and I raise my sister, I love you Constanza you know that but I sure of had my own life! Dani yelled “You're right, You sure of I’m sorry”Tea said “Didn’t AJ help”Victor ask “Yes, But at first I was mad at AJ for mother death that I keep Constanza from him”Dani said “I want to make it up , I’m sorry I mess up”Tea said “It’s going to take a while for me to let it go”Dani said “I know”Tea said “Now, Constanza, What is it”Dani ask “Genevieve, Had a breakdown”Constanza said “I’m sorry , I know you love Genevieve so much, I love her to and I know she will get better”Dani said “I hope so, But she not the same, I will make sure Alexander dies a old man in that cell”Constanza said “If he make it”Victor said “Victor”Tea said “What,, You're cousin is a mob boss”Victor said “Yeah, If Lorenzo does something, I’m going to make sure he doesn’t go down for it”Constanza said “Constanza, You could lose you're license”Tea said “”Something Family is more important”Constanza said “You're right”Tea said “Well you leave it alone”Constanza ask “Yes, We all will not say anything”Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment