Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 1


At St.Ann~Skye and Lorenzo and Alan came in with Genevieve. “Dr Quartermaine”The nurse said “This is my Granddaughter Genevieve , She needs some care please take care of her”Alan said Genevieve was just looking at Alan. “Yes Sir, I will go get the doctor”The nurse said she left. “Genevieve, Later I will come back with you're belongs”Skye said she fix Genevieve hair, “You will get the best treatment here, I did”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said Skye went by the window and Lorenzo follow her. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I just never thought Genevieve would need help like this, This isn’t our strong Genevieve”Skye said “No it isn’t”Lorenzo said

“Genevieve”Alan said “Grandfather please, It’s okay”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came by, “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, Just watch over my children”Genevieve said “We will’ Lorenzo said “Don’t bring them here”Genevieve said “Okay”Skye said as the doctor came by. “Dr Quartermaine, I’m Doctor Wellness”The Doctor said “This is my Granddaughter Genevieve and her parents Skye and Lorenzo Alcazar”Alan said “Nice to meet you, So Genevieve you need some rest”Dr Wellness said “Yes, I just ending a marriage to a man who abuse me”Genevieve said “We will get you the help you need”Dr Wellness said “Nothing but the best care for our daughter, Money isn't an object”Lorenzo said “Yes”, Let’s get you in a room”Dr Wellness said “We will like to go with you, I want to make sure my daughter has what she needs”Skye said “Alright”Dr Wellness said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alan left to look at the room with the doctor it was a small room. “No this will not do”Lorenzo said “Daddy, It’s fine , Just go and be with Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose and tell them I love them”Genevieve said “Alright, Call us if you need us, Genevieve you are going to get better, We will visiting you”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek. “Genevieve, You will get better”Skye said “ I want to talk to the doctor”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“Dr Quartermaine”Dr Wellness said they went into the hallway. “My Granddaughter isn’t having a breakdown she just needs to talk to a Counselor about what Alexander did to her, No drugs”Alan said “Yes Dr Quartermaine, I understand”Dr Wellness said “Thank you, I will be looking over this case”Alan said

At the Park~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the bench. “Oh Lorenzo this is hard”Skye said “Yes it is , I hate this but I will make it better”Lorenzo said he pick up his phone and call someone.. “Do it”Lorenzo said and hang up. Skye put her hand on Lorenzo face, “You're a great Daddy, Thank you for that’ Skye said “You're welcome, No one is going to hurt our family again”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment