Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 3



At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Skye was packing some of Genevieve things for her to take to St. Ann when Rose came in. “Mrs. Alcazar “Rose said “Yes Rose”Skye said “I need to make the bed”Rose said “Sure,, Thank you for always take care of Genevieve, She will be home soon”Skye said “Yes she will”Rose said Skye took the bag and left.

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was having a drink as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, The children will be home from school soon”Skye said “Yes, We have to tell Nikolas Jr”Lorenzo said “Yes, His going to miss Genevieve so much they are close”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John came in. “How was school”Skye ask “Great, Can we go see Jasper”Laurel ask “Yes, Go take him out, We need to talk to Nikolas”Lorenzo said John and Laurel left. “What is going on”Nikolas Jr ask “Come sit down”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo sit down with Nikolas.
“Where is Mother”Nikolas ask “You're mother love you so much but she needs some rest, So Genevieve went to rest”Skye said “Are you saving Mother had a breakdown”Nikolas ask Skye and Lorenzo share a look. “I know this was going to happened”Nikolas said “What do you mean by that”Lorenzo ask “That day we went to get dogs mother was a little off, We always went on a advantage but this time mother was a little off”Nikolas said “I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s his fault! Papa kill him! Nikolas yelled as he stood up and Lorenzo stood up and face him.“Nikolas, You don’t know what you're asking and you don’t need to worry, I will always take care of this family”Lorenzo said “Yes Papa, So where will Sunday Rose and I live”Nikolas ask “You will stay right here”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I’m going to take of my dog and then do my homework” Nikolas Jr said and left. “Oh that didn’t go well”Skye said “No, I hate that Genevieve told him what I do”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was looking out the window thinking about something when Monica came in. “Alan”Monica said Alan turnaround. “Today I had to help Skye and Lorenzo take Genevieve to St. Ann”Alan said “Oh no”Monica said

The doorbell rang and Alice went to get it was Nikolas. “I’m here to see Emily”Nikolas said “I will go get her”Alice said Nikolas went by the door to the den and heard Alan and Monica talking. “How long will Genevieve be in St. Ann”Monica ask “I don’t know, I just hate this”Alan said Nikolas left the mansion.

In the Den~”So how long do you have to keep this up”Monica ask “Just for a while, I try to talk to Genevieve out of this but hopefully one good thing out of this is that Genevieve will see a counselor”Alan said “Yes”Monica said

In the hallway~Alice and Emily came down. “I don’t see Nikolas”Emily said “He must of left, I’m sorry”Alice said “It’s okay”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment