Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 22


 At the Park~ Lorenzo was at the park with Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John and Sunday Rose was in her stroller. “You're mother, Sure be here soon with lunch”Lorenzo said “Good, I’m hungry”Laurel said Nikolas Jr and John were playing ball when they lose the ball and it went by Nikolas who was walking. Nikolas Jr went to get it. “Nikolas Jr”Nikolas said “Grandfather”Nikolas Jr said as Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I’m just getting my ball”Nikolas Jr said “Go back to John”Lorenzo said “Nikolas, I miss you”Nikolas said and Nikolas Jr went by John. “This town is small but I suggest you stay away from Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “They are my Grandchildren to, I know you killed my son, You will not get away with it”Nikolas said Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “Nikolas was just leaving”Lorenzo said “It’s a public park”Nikolas said and left. “Skye, I have a feeling his going to try to take the children”Lorenzo said “We will not let that happened”Skye said “No, How is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “She still has mix feelings about Alexander”Skye said “Great”Lorenzo said “I think though it’s a good thing she talking to someone in St Ann”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Let’s enjoy the day with the children”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At Ric house~Ric was on the phone, “William, You need to come home, You're son needs you”Ric said and hang up the phone.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was looking at a picture of Genevieve when Monica came in. “Alan, Are you okay, I know something is going on”Monica said “I just wish we could of stop all this”Alan said “Me too”Monica said “Monica, I love all our family members I would do anything for Skye and AJ and Emily”Alan said “I know, Me too, Even Skye”Monica said “Thank you”Alan said

At Nikolas house~Nikolas and Emily were talking. “I think this shelter is a good idea”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said “So, Will you give us another chance”Nikolas ask as his phone rang. “Nikolas Cassadine, Yes thank you”Nikolas said he hang up, “What was that about”Emily ask “The autopsy came back from our son, He did dead of heart issue”Nikolas said “No”Emily said “I truly believe that Lorenzo did this”Nikolas said “But we can’t prove anything”Emily said “No”Nikolas said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment