Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 23

Six Months later~At the Studio~Skye and Laura and Bobbie and Lucy and Tracy were going over things for the show, “I have an idea, We need to get our ratings to stay up so I want to add someone to the show”Tracy said “Who”Skye ask “I think we sure add a doctor to the show”Tracy said as Monica came by. “Monica”Skye said “Tracy ask me to do a medical segment’ Monica said “I wish that Tracy would of told us about this but I think that’s a great idea, You and Bobbie could do it together”Skye said “Yes”Bobbie said “I love that idea”Monica said “Thanks”Skye said “I want us to cover the center opening tonight”Laura said “Sure, You can cover it”Skye said “Thanks”Laura said “I will be there tonight to”Skye said “Really ’Tracy ask “Yes, Both family needs to heal”Skye said “Yes”Laura said

At The Alexander Center~Emily was looking around, “It’s going to be a hit”Emily said as Nikolas came in, “Yes it is”Nikolas said “I’m glad we our back together”Emily said “Me to “Nikolas said they share a kiss.

At ELQ~Victor office~ Victor was working when Edward came in. “Victor , I’m glad we our working together, We have made some great deals and I like the fact that you're working here with Ned and AJ and Michael”Edward said “Me too, I want to fix what my brother did even if it meant upset my father for take his company and mergers with you”Victor said “You're a great business man, You remind me of myself”Edward said “Thank you”Victor said “I have to ask, Do you still love Genevieve”Edward ask “Yes”Victor said “Then fight for her, You're not like you're brother ’Edward said “It’s not that easy”Victor said “Lorenzo”Edward said “Yes, He will not let me see her”Victor said “Don’t let that stop you”Edward said “Thank you”Victor said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came in with Nikolas Jr who was home early from school, “Papa, I’m sorry”Nikolas Jr said “You just can’t get into fights”Lorenzo said “I was stand up for our family, Just like you told me”Nikolas Jr said as Skye came in,
‘What is going on”Skye ask “Tell you're Grandmother”Lorenzo said “I got into a fight at school”Nikolas JR said “What happened”Skye ask “A kid at school told I’m an orphan because my birth mother is dead and my grandmother/Adoption mother is crazy”Nikolas Jr said “So you hit him”Skye ask “Yes”Nikolas Jr said “How did you learn how to fight”Lorenzo ask “That’s why I wanted a laptop for Christmas, I want to learn how to fight to keep my family safe, Mother would not let me take a class”Nikolas Jr said “Oh Nikolas”Skye said “I get that son but you can’t go around hit anyone”Lorenzo said “But you hurt people who hurt us”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, I’m in changer of you while you're mother is getting better and you can’t hit anyone. Now you're grounded no TV or internet”Lorenzo said “Yes Papa”Nikolas Jr said he went upstairs. “You have to admit that Nikolas Jr , Just wants to keep his family safe”Skye said “True”Lorenzo said “I’m going to the center opening tonight”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “I hope you enjoy me, Lorenzo we our in trouble, All we do is take care of the children and work, It’s been a while”Skye said “I’m sorry, Life has been in the way but I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too but I want my life back”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At St. Ann~Genevieve was looking in the mirror and putting on a hat, “”It’s time”Genevieve said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment