Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 24

At Alexander Center~ Emily and Nikolas were greeting the guest, “Bobbie and Laura and Lucas and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Rae and Edward and Alexis and Ned and Victor and Ric and Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Constanza and Tea and Blair and came in. “Lorenzo, I”m glad you came with me’ Skye said “For you”Lorenzo said “Thanks for coming to this center it’s to help man with anger issues, So they will not go as far as our son did, We would like our son to be remember in a good way”Nikolas said “I agree”A woman said as she came in and everyone look at her. “Genevieve”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Emily I think this is a great idea a great way to honor Alexander”Genevieve said “I think so too, I’m glad you're here”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said “I can’t wait to see all of this place”Genevieve said she went by her parents. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy I’m will now”Genevieve said “Do you want to be here”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said

Laura was follow Emily and Nikolas around with the crew from the show. “This is a new Center Alexander Cassadine center for man to come to deal with anger issues”Laura said

“Genevieve”Victor said “Victor it’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You do I want to see you but you're father”Victor said “I know, Daddy stop you from coming, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're well I hope you get you're life back”Victor said as Lorenzo came by. “My daughter will get her life back without you in it, Genevieve let’s take you home, You can see Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Don’t you want to see you're children”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’ll see you around Victor”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said Lorenzo pull Genevieve away as she keep looking at him.

Nikolas, I think this is great idea and I will help here in away I can”Bobbie said “Thanks Bobbie, I hope this works”Nikolas said “It will”Bobbie said Bobbie and Nikolas share a hug as Alexis came by. “Nikolas, I’m glad I could help with all the legal work, I love how it turn out”Tea said “Me too”Nikolas said “We sure make a toast”Emily said “Yes, Here is to the Center to stop the cycle of absent”Nikolas said everyone clap.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve, “How our my children”Genevieve ask as Nikolas Jr came in. “Papa, Nana”Nikolas said “Nikolas”Genevieve said “Mother”Nikolas Jr said he ran into his mother's arms. “Oh Nikolas, I miss you so much, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay, You're here now”Nikolas Jr said “Yes, I’m not going anywhere”Genevieve said “Are you all better”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes, Come sit down and tell me all about school, What did I miss”Genevieve ask they sit down. “Tell you're mother”Lorenzo said “I got into a fight at school today, They kick me out for a week”Nikolas said “Why did you get into a fight”Genevieve said “The kid say I had no parents ’Nikolas Jr said “OH baby”Genevieve said “Papa grounded me for a week, No TV or laptop”Nikolas Jr said “Daddy, That’s a little too much”Genevieve said “Nikolas needs to learn”Lorenzo said “Tomorrow I will go to the school and talk to the teacher, Now let’s go read a book and see Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Sure”Nikolas Jr said they went upstairs . “Well this looks like we can get our life back, What you want Skye”Lorenzo said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment