Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 25



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was in his office when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I need an honest answer from you”Genevieve said “What is that”Lorenzo ask “I want to know how Alexander died”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo got up. “Why do you want to know”Lorenzo ask “Please Daddy, I have prove my loyal to you by fake a breakdown, Haven’t I”Genevieve ask Lorenzo touch her face, “Yes you have prove you're loyal to me and you know how much that means to me”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I will not say anything, I just need to know please”Genevieve said “Fine since you have prove you're loyal to me I will tell you, I paid a cop to poised Alexander food with cyanide poisoning, He died a slow death”Lorenzo said Genevieve crying, “It’s untraceable, So you will not go to jail”Genevieve said “Yes, Why are you crying for him”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, Just because it ending badly for Alexander and I at the end we still share something, Children and dreams”Genevieve said “I do hope you get you're life back”Lorenzo said “I know, Daddy are you upset that I fake my breakdown”Genevieve ask “No, Did you get help”Lorenzo ask “Yes I did”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Since Genevieve has prove her loyalty to me ,I have told her about Alexander”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said ‘You know”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Thank you both for take care of Nikolas and Sunday Rose, I think you both sure go on a honeymoon, I will watch the children now”Genevieve said “We do need a break”Skye said “Think about it, I”m going to take Sunday Rose shopping”Genevieve said “We will”Lorenzo said Genevieve left and Lorenzo close the door. “Lorenzo, We sure go on a trip, We can have Skylar check on things here,We both need this”Skye said “You're right we do, Where do you want to go, I’ll have the jet take us anywhere”Lorenzo said

Genevieve put Sunday Rose in her stroller. “We our going to have some girl time, Shopping and a trip the park”Genevieve said and left.

At Alexander Center~Emily was clean up from the opening when Monica came in. “Emily, You were a hit”Monica said “Yes I was, I just wish my son was here”Emily said “Me too, I’m sorry”Monica said “I wish I could of save him but this will help others”Emily said “Yes it will”Monica said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment