Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 26




At The Quartermaine~Alan was looking out the window when Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Sunday Rose”Alan said “I just want to say thank you for what you did for me”Genevieve said “You're welcome, I’m glad I could help”Alan said “I know it wasn’t easy for you”Genevieve said “I Just want all this to be over with”Alan said “Me too”Genevieve said as Monica came in. “Genevieve it’s good to see you”Monica said “You too, How was the center opening”Genevieve ask “It was a hit”Monica said “Good, I think that’s a great idea”Genevieve said “I agree”Monica said Sunday Rose who was still in her stroller start to cry. “Can I hold her”Monica ask “Sure”Genevieve said Monica pick up Sunday Rose. “Oh Sunday Rose it’s okay, I’m you're great-Grandmother Monica”Monica said Sunday Rose stop crying. “She likes you”Genevieve said “Yes she does”Monica said “How is it going at home”Alan ask “Good, I’m trying to get Mother and Daddy to go on a trip, They need one”Genevieve said “Yes they do”Monica said “I sure go home, Sunday Rose needs her nap”Genevieve said “We our glad you're back but just don’t push yourself”Alan said “I will not”Genevieve said she put Sunday Rose back into the stroller and left. “That was a nice visit”Monica said “Yes,I’m glad Genevieve is home”Alan said “Me too, Maybe we can all go back to normal, I Know you're keeping something from me Alan, I hope in time you tell me”Monica said “I want to, It’s not another woman”Alan said “Good”Monica said

Genevieve was on the docks when Victor came by. “Genevieve, I’m glad you're home, Why don’t we go out to dinner tonight and talk”Victor said “I would love to, Pick me up at six”Genevieve said “I will be their”Victor said Genevieve smile and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye had just hang up the phone when Lorenzo came in. “I just talk to Skylar she is going to help watch over things here”Skye said “Good, I don’t think Genevieve can handle the children by herself”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Did you pick out where you want to go”Lorenzo ask “Yes, To The Bahamas”Skye said “That sound great”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Genevieve came in with Sunday Rose. “How was you're outing”Lorenzo ask “Great, I pick up Sunday Rose some new dress, So have you pick out a trip”Genevieve ask “Yes to the Bahamas and Skylar is going to help you with the children”Skye said “I can do it”Genevieve said “We know we just don’t want you to get overwhelmed”Skye said “I did fake the breakdown, I’m not a fragile person, I just talk to someone”Genevieve said “We know and we our glad you're okay”Lorenzo said “I need to get right for my dinner date”Genevieve said “With whom”Lorenzo ask “A old friend”Genevieve said and walk upstairs. “No”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo let this go”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo lied. Skye went upstairs.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment