Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 27

- At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in a green dress and touch up her makeup when Skye came in. “Mother, How do I look”Genevieve ask “You look wonderful, You're seen Victor aren’t you”Skye ask “Yes Mother, Oh I forget I brought you a gift today to thank you for watch the children”Genevieve said she give Skye a box and Skye open it was a bracelet. “Oh Genevieve it’s beautiful thank you, I didn’t mind help out”Skye said “But you want you're life back don’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Skye said “I want my too”Genevieve said “Yes I know you do”Skye said “How is you're show”Genevieve ask “Great we our a hit”Skye said “Good, I sure go downstairs before Daddy does something”Genevieve said “Lorenzo out right now”Skye said “Where”Genevieve ask “At the coffee shop”Skye said “Good, The Nanny is watching Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Okay, Genevieve just don’t push it”Skye said “I will not”Genevieve said she went downstairs just as the maid was opening the door it was Victor. “Let’s go”Genevieve said “Alright”Victor said Genevieve and Victor left.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas was looking at a picture of Nikolas JR and Sunday Rose when Emily came in. “Nikolas”Emily said “I miss Sunday Rose and Nikolas JR, We sure get to see them too”Nikolas said “Maybe Genevieve will let us, Just don’t push it”Emily said “I will try not to”Nikolas said “Good”Emily said “I’m glad the Center was a hit”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said “This was a great idea”Nikolas said “Yes it was”Emily said

At The Quartermaine~Alan was at home looking at a picture when Skye came in. “Daddy”Skye said “Skye, I just saw Genevieve and Sunday Rose’ Alan said “Good, I’m glad my daughter is home”Skye said “But”Alan ask “But is it wrong that I want her to move out so I can get my life back”Skye ask “No, It’s not wrong, You and Genevieve both need to get you're life back, What does Lorenzo think of it”Alan ask “Lorenzo want to control Genevieve life, I don’t get it”Skye said “I think he still blame himself for her coma and what Alexander did”Alan said “Maybe, Anyway, Lorenzo and I are going to the Bahamas and I was wonder if you can keep an eye on things”Skye said “Yes”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said “How long will you be gone”Alan ask “For two weeks”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Victor and Genevieve were having dinner. “Genevieve , I’m glad you're well it killed me what my brother did to you and then seeing you like that I want to go see you but Lorenzo put guards on you”Victor said “I know , It’s okay, Victor I never blame you for what he did”Genevieve said “Thank you, Do you still love him”Victor ask “No, I’m ready to move on , I want my life back”Genevieve said “I hope you get it back”Victor said “Thanks, How is ELQ”Genevieve ask “Great, I like working there, it was a great business move I’m a richer”Victor said “That’s great, I always know you were a great business man”Genevieve said Victor took Genevieve hand. “This is nice”Victor said “Yes it is, Just like old times”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said he kiss her.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment