Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 28 "Daddy knows best"

~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was up wearing his robe and waiting for Genevieve he look at his watch.

Outside~Victor had just walk Genevieve to the door. “Genevieve, Tonight was wonderful, I’m glad we did this”Victor said “Me too”Genevieve said Victor kiss Genevieve passively and Victor left and Genevieve went inside to fine Lorenzo waiting for her. “Daddy, Are you waiting for me to come home, I’m not a teenage”Genevieve said “I just wanted to make sure you got home safe and we need to talk”Lorenzo said “Let me guess it’s about Victor and I”Genevieve said “Yes, Their is not going to be a Victor and you anymore”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You can’t stop me”Genevieve said “You can’t date Victor knowing about how Alexander died,, Victor will want to know how his twin brother died and he will ask you if I did it, Genevieve it’s for the best if you call it off”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at the fireplace. “You know I’m right it’s time to let all the Cassadine go you can find someone better , I can’t have you risk my life by dating Victor, You have prove you're loyal to me now prove it more, Call it off”Lorenzo said as Genevieve look at him. “Genevieve, You know I’m right”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I can date Victor without telling him and I can trust him”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair. “It’s for the best Princess”Lorenzo said Genevieve cell phone rang and Genevieve open her bag and pick up her phone and answer it. “Genevieve Alcazar, Oh Victor I had a nice time too but Maybe it’s for the best with everything that this was the last time”Genevieve said and hang up. “It’s for the best Princess”Lorenzo said “I’m going to bed”Genevieve said “You will be happy without him”Lorenzo said and Genevieve just look at Lorenzo and went upstairs. Lorenzo made a phone call. “I need you to find me someone”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her room sitting on the bed and crying as Skye came in. “Genevieve, Are you crying”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “What is it”Skye ask “Daddy think it’s for the best for all of us if I don’t date Victor”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I just told Victor on the phone whatever we had is over, I think Daddy is right too I just”Genevieve said “I know baby but you sure not rush a relationship yet”Skye said “I know trust is going to be a issue, I can trust Victor”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Skye said she kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Lorenzo was in there room happy about Victor and Genevieve when Skye came in. “So Lorenzo I take it you're happy about what you did, Telling Genevieve it’s for the best if she break up with Victor”Skye said “Yes it is ,You have to agree that it’s for the best”Lorenzo said “All I know is that Genevieve is sad right now,and you are happy about it, That you can use this to control Genevieve and Victor”Skye said “You know me too well”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Skye said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment