Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 4



At Alexis law office practice~ Alexis just open her own law practice when Nikolas came in. “Alexis, I need you're legal advice again”Nikolas said “Sure, What is it”Alexis ask “Today, Genevieve just went into St, Ann, I want custody of my grandchildren”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Do you really want to do that, Genevieve is having a breakdown because of you're son”Alexis said “I just miss Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose, They are Cassadine and belong with us”Nikolas said “I'm sorry but I will not do that”Alexis said “So you want Lorenzo to be neither the children”Nikolas said “We both know that Skye will keep them safe and the nanny, Take Nikolas Jr from that house isn’t what he needs”Alexis said “I agree”Victor said as he came by. “Why are you here”Nikolas ask “To see Aunt Alexis, I’m glad I did, Leave the children with Lorenzo and Skye! It’s you're fault that Genevieve had a break down you and Alexander did this to her! Victor yelled “I didn’t hit her”Nikolas yelled “No but you spoiled Alexander so much that he doesn't take No for answer”Victor said “You aren’t a Cassadine anymore”Nikolas said “Fine with me”Victor yelled “Both of you stop this”Alexis said “No”Victor said and left. “Nikolas, Go fix things with you're son”Alexis said “It’s too late”Nikolas said “No it’s not”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at a picture of Genevieve when the maid came in. “Mrs.Alcazar you have an guest”The maid said “I don’t want to see anyone”Skye said Skye turn around it was Tea and Victor. “Oh sorry, It’s okay”Skye said the maid left. “Skye, This is my husband Victor Lord”Tea said “Nice too meet you both”Skye said “We heard about Genevieve is their anything I can do”Tea said “Thank you”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, You remember Victor”Tea ask “Yes, I do”Lorenzo said “Tea, Was just seeing if we need anything”Skye said “You may need a good lawyer”Victor Cassadine said as he came in. “What for”Lorenzo ask “I just walk in on father asking Alexis to be his lawyer so he can take the children, I talk him out of it”Victor Cassadine said “No”Skye said “I will make sure that doesn't’ happen”Tea said “Me too”Lorenzo said “No it needs to be done legal”Tea said “Thank you Victor, Why are you telling us this”Skye ask “Because he still love our daughter but Genevieve is done with Cassadine”Lorenzo said “I will always care for Genevieve and what we share and you can’t stop it, I’m looking out for the children too”Victor Cassadine said and left. “Tea, Do we have legal rights to the children”Skye ask “Yes, You do, Don’t worry about that”Tea said “Thank you”Skye said “Yes, Thank you both”Lorenzo said Tea and Victor left. Lorenzo pour another drink. “I’m going to check on the children, Tomorrow I have my premier”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment