Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 38

~At The Quartermaine mansion~”Alan and Monica were talking. “So how did it go with Genevieve”Monica ask “Great,Genevieve took the house across from the street”Alan said as Edward came in. “That’s greats, So Genevieve is moving out”Edward ask “Yes, It’s for the best for all”Alan said “Yes it is”Edward said “Genevieve told me you want to see her, What are you up to”Alan ask “I need a new person in head of my legal department”Edward said “Thank you for asking Genevieve, I do hope she take it”Alan said “Me too, I’m going to meet her now”Edward said and left.

At Mexico~Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye was unpacking when Lorenzo came into the room. “So Lorenzo, Did you calm down and see that this is for the best”Skye ask “I’m just worry about Genevieve that’s all”Lorenzo said “I know but she will be fine”Skye said “I hope so”Lorenzo said “We our going to go out to dinner with Lila Rae”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You need to believe that she Lila Rae”Skye said “I just don’t want to get hurt”Lorenzo said “I know I been there too, I check on Althea and she was in Mexico a couple of months ago”Skye said “That doesn’t meant she Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I’m not going to choose you over Lila Rae again”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Let’s go have a nice dinner”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand and they left.

At Port Charles~ELQ~At Edward office~Edward was in his office when Genevieve came in. “Grandfather, What do you want”Genevieve ask “The head of my legal department left and I need to replace her and I want you to be it”Edward said “Grandfather, Thank you but I don’t know”Genevieve said “You work here before, You can do this, You're a great lawyer”Edward said “I do miss the law, I still know it all by heart, Alright it’s time I take my life back, I have a new house and a new job in one day”Genevieve said “Good, I know you have a history with Victor but I hope you two can work together”Edward said “Yes we can”Genevieve said “Good, I also want you're help with an idea I have to honor you're sister and my Lila and you're daughter”Edward said “I would love to help you “Genevieve said “Let’s go see you're office”Edward said and they left.

At Mexico~ Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae were having dinner. “I will try not to be in the way , I’m sure you both want to be alone”Lila Rae said “It’s okay”Lorenzo said “Do you believe that you could be our daughter”Skye ask “I’m still trying to figure it out, Was I married”Lila Rae ask “Yes twice, Morgan Corinthos , Raelyn father he was the love of you're life”Skye said “What happened”Lila Rae ask “He was about to go to jail but end up killing himself”Lorenzo said “Wow, What about my second husband”Lila Rae ask “Evan Spencer he left you when you were sick with Cancer and had an abortion”Skye said “I had a abortion”Lila Rae ask “Yes, You had to because of the cancer, I know we don’t know how this happened and we may never know but I’m glad you're back, You're Lila Rae”Skye said “This is a lot to take it”Lila Rae said “Yes it is, That’s why I want a DNA test”Lorenzo said “That’s fine with me”Lila Rae said “Good, You can come home with us when it’s time”Skye said “Yes, So Raelyn is a mother , Is she married”Lila Rae ask “No Raelyn wasn’t married she had help getting pregnant”Skye said “Wait, I remember telling Raelyn to go to a sperm bank that I didn’t want her to be alone anymore”Lila Rae said “Anything else”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I ask Genevieve for help”Lila Rae said “You did”Skye said Skye phone rang, “I have to take it , It’s the show”Skye said she left. “You don’t believe me that I’m Lila Rae”She said “No I don’t, I don’t want you to hurt my wife, Lila Rae death destroy Skye and I will not have it and we our both rich I will not be con either, I'm in a business where you don’t want to mess with me”Lorenzo said “I know you're in the mob and I will not hurt my mother”Lila Rae said “We don’t know if you're Lila Rae, So that's Skye to you”Lorenzo said “You believe I’m Lila Rae, That’s why you're scare , You don’t like losing control”Lila Rae said Skye came back. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes, How the show”Lorenzo ask “Good”Skye said “Do you have any remember of you're childhood”Lorenzo ask “I remember horse, My horse name was Prince and he got Genevieve horse brown pregnant and once Genevieve and I had a fight when we were young she called me a bitch”Lila Rae said “Yes, You both never got along, Genevieve was jealous of you”Skye said “Yes”Lila Rae said “We sure go”Lorenzo said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment