Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 39


At Port Charles~Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in her room getting ready for her date when Rae came in. “Genevieve, You look great”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother,I have a date”Genevieve said “With whom”Rae ask “A old friend Clinton Barrington”Genevieve said “Wow, I Thought you were trying with Victor”Rae ask “No, Victor and I are just friends that’s all, Not after what happened between Alexander and I”Genevieve said “True”Rae said “Do you think I’m rush this, I want my life back but I don’t know about trust”Genevieve said “The trust you have between any man is going to be hard for you but you can date just take it slow”Rae said “Thanks, It did help going to St, Ann, I talk to someone”Genevieve said “Good”Rae said “The nanny is going to watch Nikolas and Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I will order pizza and have a fun night with the children’ Rae said “Thanks”Genevieve said as Nikolas came in. “Mother, Why are you dress like that”Nikolas ask “I’m going on a date”Genevieve said Nikolas across his arms, “With whom”Nikolas ask “A old Friend Clinton, Now I want you to listen to Grandmother”Genevieve said “Alright”Nikolas said “I have some news, We our moving out, I found us a house and a new job”Genevieve said “Where are you going to work”Rae ask “At ELQ, I’m going to be a head of the legal department”Genevieve said “That’s great”Rae said “Yes”Genevieve said they went downstairs as the doorbell rang. “That’s must be Clinton”Genevieve said she open it was Clinton. “Genevieve you look great”Clinton said “Thanks, I want you to meet my Grandmother Rae Cummings and my son Nikolas Jr”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you both”Clinton said “You better treat my mother right”Nikolas Jr said “I will”Clinton said “Nikolas, Be nice and listing to Grandmother”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Nikolas Jr said “Where is you're daughter”Clinton ask “Upstairs with the nanny, We sure go”Genevieve said they left.

“Nikolas, Are you okay”Rae ask “I just don’t want my mother to date again”Nikolas said “Not every man is like him”Rae said “Yea”Nikolas Jr said “You still miss you're father don’t you”Rae ask “Is it wrong to love someone like him”Nikolas Jr ask “No It’s not, Alexander was the only man you know as you're father”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother”Nikolas Jr said

At the Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Clinton were having dinner. “I’m sorry about Nikolas”Genevieve said “It’s okay,So his you're son with Alexander”Clinton ask “No, His our grandson, Our late daughter Bianca is his mother”Genevieve said “Oh, I heard what Alexander did to you , I’m sorry”Clinton said he took her hand. “Thank you but it’s not you're fault”Genevieve said “I’m shock that Alexander even mess with you, Knowing who you're father is”Clinton said “That’s because Alexander thought he was untouchable”Genevieve said “Yes”Clinton said “Clinton, Why are you back in town”Genevieve ask “Business, And it’s time to come home”Clinton said “You're right , Just like it’s time I get my life back”Genevieve said “I hope it’s with me”Clinton said “It has to be slow”Genevieve said “I like slow”Clinton said he kiss her hand.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas was looking at a picture of Alexander when Emily came in. “Nikolas”Emily said “I still believe that Lorenzo killed our son”Nikolas said “ I believe it too but how to do we prove it”Emily ask “I don’t know but I will not give up.”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment