Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 37

- At Mexico Skye/Lorenzo house ~Skye and Lorenzo were unpacking, “Lorenzo please just try with Lila Rae, We have our daughter back”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face. “We don’t know if that’s Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “It is,I know it is, I know all my children I know there soul and that’s Lila Rae, I can’t lose her again”Skye said “I know, I just don’t want you to get hurt”Lorenzo said “I know and I love you for it but that’s Lila Rae”Skye said “I want a DNA test”Lorenzo said “Fine, I want her to stay here with us”Skye said “This was suppose to be about us”Lorenzo said “I know but please”Skye said “Alright, For you”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “We can stay here and still have us time”Skye said “Alright, I will tell the polite we our staying here”Lorenzo said “Thank you, So how is Genevieve’ Skye ask “Good, She spend the day with Alan, Do you what they are doing”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I do, Lorenzo it’s time that Genevieve and the children move out, She will have nurse and staff to help her”Skye said “Skye, I don’t know, I know you're upset that she hurt you but still”Lorenzo said “It’s time”Skye said “I’m going to shower”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said Lorenzo went into the bathroom.

At Port Charles~A empty house~Alan and Genevieve and Sunday Rose were looking at one. “So what do you think”Alan ask “This is a lovely house, I think I like this one the best”Genevieve said “Good, The neighborhood is great , My house is across the street”Alan said “That’s good to know”Genevieve said “So do you want this one”Alan ask Genevieve look around. “Alright, I will take it’ Genevieve said “Good”Alan said “Grandfather I will pay you back”Genevieve said “Don’t worry, We our family and we take care of each other”Alan said “Yes we do, Thanks for all this”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Are you okay”Aln ask “Yes, I'm going to take Sunday Rose for a walk then go shopping”Genevieve said and kiss Alan on the cheek and left.

On the docks~Genevieve was pushing Sunday Rose in her stroller when someone came by. “Genevieve The man said Genevieve turn around and look at him. “Clinton Barrington”Genevieve said “Genevieve Alcazar, You look great as always, So who is this little girl”Clinton ask “My Daughter Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “That’s a usually name, I like it”Clinton said “So why are you in town”Genevieve ask “It’s time to come home”Clinton said he went by Genevieve and touch her face. “Why don’t we meet for dinner”Clinton ask “Why not, I’m staying at my parents, Pick me up at six”Genevieve said “Sound good”Clinton said Genevieve and Sunday Rose left and Clinton pick up his phone and made a phone call. “It went well, I”m having dinner with her”Clinton said and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment