Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 42



The next day~At Port Charles~ELQ~Edward office~Edward was working when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Thank you for meeting me”Edward said “You're welcome, So what is you're plan on remember Great-Grandmother and my sister”Genevieve said “It’s going to be a great memory a garden and a shopping center”Edward said “My sister love shopping and fashion”Genevieve said “Yes”Edward said “I want Raelyn to help us”Genevieve said “Sure, I want the rest of the family to be a surprise “Edward said “Alright, I will help you with this”Genevieve said “Good”Edward said as Victor came in. “Genevieve, Why are you here”Victor ask “Genevieve is working her, She the head of the legal department now”Edward said “I hope you like working here’ Victor said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I hope the both of you can work together”Edward said “We can”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said “I will go talk to Raelyn”Genevieve said and left.

At The Park~Rae and the nanny were there with Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John, “Nikolas, Are you okay”Laurel ask “Not really, Mother is dating someone and wants to move out”Nikolas Jr said “We our still a family”Laurel said “Yes you are”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother”Nikolas said “I’m going to get us some popcorn”Rae said and left as Nikolas came in. “Nikolas, My namesake”Nikolas said “Grandfather”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, I do know you're still anger but I love you and I miss you”Nikolas said “I do miss you too”Nikolas Jr said as Rae came by. “What is going on”Rae ask “I’m talking to my grandson”Nikolas said Rae give the children the popcorn, “Go have you're snack”Rae said and the children left. “Rae, I know you're family is still upset with my son I’m too but his gone and I didn't do this to Genevieve, Nikolas is my grandson”Nikolas said “I know you're right you sure be apart of Nikolas life, You're hurting too”Rae said “Thanks, I hate that my son did this”Nikolas said as Genevieve came by. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “I just miss my grandchildren”Nikolas said “ I know you do and It’s not you're fault about Alexander so if Nikolas wants you can see him, I don’t want my son to grow up with the anger that Alexander had”Genevieve said “Thank you”Nikolas said Nikolas Jr came by. “Mother”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, I know you miss you're Grandfather Cassadine so if you want you can see him, It’s up to you”Genevieve said “I do”Nikolas Jr said “Do you want to spend the day together, If that’s okay”Nikolas ask “Yes it’s fine”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Nikolas Jr said “I will bring Nikolas home, Later”Nikolas said and they left. “Grandmother did I do the right thing”Genevieve ask “Yes you did”Rae said “I hope so I want to be a good mother”Genevieve said “You are, there no perfect mother”Rae said as Raelyn came by. “Aunt Genevieve you want to see me”Raelyn said “Yes, I need to talk to you”Genevieve said

At Mexico~Skye/Lorenzo house~ Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae were having breakfast. “So when do we go back to Port Charles”Lila Rae ask “We want to stay longer so in two weeks”Skye said “Are you sure it’s fine”Lila Rae ask “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes it’s fine, We want some time with you before we deal with the family”Lorenzo said “I hope Raelyn will not be anger with me”Lila Rae said “She will not”Skye said “No, This isn’t you're fault”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment