Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 41

~At Mexico~ Skye and Lorenzo house~ Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said Lila Rae wasn’t in the room. “She must be sleeping”Skye said “Good, Let’s get you clean up”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went into their room and Skye took off her dress as Lorenzo turn on the water for the shower and help Skye in and join her and Lorenzo wash Skye body.

At Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was on the phone. “Ann, I need to talk to you, I need to know who I’m”Lila Rae said and hang up the phone and then went into the kitchen.

At Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo were in there bathrobes. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “We both have killed for our children”Skye said “Yes, Talk to me”Lorenzo said “I don’t feel bad that I killed her, I feel free, She can’ t hurt me anymore”Skye said “No she can’t”Lorenzo said “Do you believe that’s Lila Rae now”Skye said “I want to believe but I’m scare”Lorenzo said “I’m scare to but their no doubt in my mind that’s Lila Rae”Skye said “Let’s get you some tea”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they went into the living room as Lila Rae came in with a tray of tea and pie. “I thought you both would want some tea and I made blueberry pie I know it’s you're favorite Lorenzo”Lila Rae said “How did you know that”Lorenzo said “I don’t know, I just do”Lila Rae said “It is my favorite”Lorenzo said “I do remember something else, You would take me out for dresser without mother it was just us”Lila Rae said “Yes I did”Lorenzo said “I don’t know that”Skye said “It was just Lila Rae and I”Lorenzo said “Yes”Lila Rae said Lorenzo touch Lila Rae face and look at her eyes, “”You are Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Yes , Lorenzo we our in the house where I give birth to Lila Rae and the same house where we got her back, It’s Lila Rae, After tonight you have to believe that”Skye said “Where did you go”Lila Rae ask “We went to see that person you think is Anna, She my adoption mother Althea and she did this to hurt me”Skye said “Wow, Can I see her”Lila Rae ask “You don’t have to worry about her anymore, I do believe you're Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I believe it too but I will still do a DNA test”Lila Rae said “Good, We are going home soon”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Have you told the family yet”Lila Rae ask “Not yet”Skye said “Let’s have some pie”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment