Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 5~”Hush Little baby Monologue”


At Skye/Lorenzo~Sunday Rose room~Skye was rocking Sunday Rose.”Oh Sunday Rose, You're mother love you so much , She is going to get better I promise you, Genevieve told me you like a song before bed, I used to sing to you're mother when she was you're age,Oh I do miss those days”Skye said Skye start to sing Hush little baby.

At Lorenzo home office~ Lorenzo and Luis were talking. “So Father, What are you going to do”Luis ask “I have someone who is going to poison Alexander food he is going to die a slow death”Lorenzo said “Good, How are you going to make sure it doesn’t come back to you”Luis ask “Don’t worry about that, I will not go to jail, I know we promise you're mother you would not work for me but I need you son”Lorenzo said “I want to work with you, That’s why I came back to make sure he pays for hurting my sister”Luis said “Good”Lorenzo said

At Sunday Rose room~Skye was rocking Sunday Rose and singing to her hush Little baby.

At St. Ann~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her room and wearing a robe her hair was a mess and she was rocking herself in the rocking chair singing Hush Little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment