Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 6 "Cassadine Family"



The next day~At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were telling Edward and AJ and Ned and Tracy and Emily about Genevieve. “Oh No, I sure go see Skye”AJ said “Yes, Skye is going to need all of us”Alan said “I just can’t believe this”Emily said “Even the strong break”Tracy said “Yes they do, We will make the Cassadine pay for this”Edward said “That’s not what Genevieve needs”Emily said as Victor came in. “Victor, It’s good to see you”Emily said “I have some news, Father found out about Genevieve and I think I talk him out of it but he want to get the children from Skye and Lorenzo”Victor said “We will make sure that doesn’t happened”Edward said “Yes we will, Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome”Victor said “You're one Cassadine we can trust”Edward said “Yes you can”Victor said “Victor, Can we talk”Emily ask “Yes Mother”Victor said they went outside. “Victor, I know you hate this and still care for Genevieve but are you sure about turn you're back on you're father”Emily said “Father never really want me he sent me away”Victor said “I did too”Emily said “You didn’t want me to go to that school”Victor said “No but I didn’t stop it I wish I did, I hate what this is doing to you and you're father and I know Genevieve would hate it too”Emily said “I just hate that it’s break Genevieve she not strong anymore”Victor said “The Coma chance her, It does that”Emily said “Yes it does”Victor said “You still love her don’t you”Emily ask “Yes I do but I don’t think we will get another chance, Lorenzo hate me even more now, I’m a Cassadine no matter how much I don’t want to be”Victor said

At Nikolas~ Nikolas was on the phone. “Oh no, Thank you”Nikolas said he hang up the phone as Laura came in. “Nikolas , What is it”Laura ask “That was the staff from the island house, Helena is gone”Nikolas said “I’m not going to cry for her but I’m sorry”Laura said “Thank you, I was count on Helena to save my son”Nikolas said “Is their anything else you can do”Laura ask “I’m running out of time”Nikolas said

At the Haunted Starr~ Luke was having a drink. “Here to you”Luke said as he took a slip as Skye came in.”Who are you drinking to”Skye ask “Helena Cassadine is dead”Luke said “Wow, Helena, Did you do it”Skye ask “I’m flattered that you think I still have it but no”Luke said “Oh, Well you do have it still”Skye said “Thanks Skye, How is Genevieve ’Luke ask “Not good, We had to put her in St . Ann yesterday”Skye said “I’m sorry, I wish I could of found Bianca’ Luke said “Me too, Thank you for all you try to do,I Hope you stay in town”Skye said Luke moved closer. “Are you bored with Lorenz yet”Luke ask “No, I love my husband, But I could use a friend”Skye said “You're right, Our time has gone but we can always be friends”Luke said “Always”Skye said and left. “Oh Skye, I hope you don’t hate me”Luke said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment