Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 8 "New Beginnings"


At The talk show studio~Skye and Bobbie and Laura and Tracy and Lucy were getting ready to go on air when Lorenzo came by with Flowers for Skye. “OH Lorenzo, They are beautiful”Skye said “You're going to be a hit”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. ‘Thank you, I need this”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I sure go”Skye said she left and Lorenzo watch the show.

The show start to begin, “Welcome to New Beginnings, Here our you're host “Skye Alcazar, Bobbie Jones, Laura Spencer, Lucy Coe and Tracy Quartermaine”The voice over said as Skye and Bobbie and Laura and Lucy and Tracy walk in and wave to the audience as they walk by and sit down by the table, “Welcome to our new show, New Beginnings” We hope you like it”Skye said “Yes, I’m happy to do this”Lucy said “Yes me too”Bobbie said “Our name of the show is called New Beginnings, We can all use a new beginning,”Skye said “This is my new Beginnings ” Lucy said “Me too”Laura said “I have a Question, Do you think you can be Friends with you're Ex”Skye ask “Yes I think you can, Especially if their children involved”Laura said “It also depends on why he or she is you're ex”Lucy said “Yes”Bobbie said “True”Skye said “We will be right back with a local Singer Blair Cramer she is going to sing for us”Skye said they went to a commercial.

“Skye, Are you okay”Bobbie ask “I just hate that I’m here when my daughter is in a mental hospital”Skye said “I know”Bobbie said they came back. “Welcome back, Now here is our first guest Blair Cramer, She is going to sing our theme song”Skye said as Blair came out. “Blair , Thank you for coming, Now you have wrote a song for our show”Skye said “Yes I have”Blair said “I can’t wait to heard it”Skye said Blair went to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment