Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 15




~At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve was sitting and having some tea she was so upset with Victor for not being there for her turn the pregnant and wonder if she sure end it when Victor came in with flowers. “Sorry, Darling I was busy”Victor said he sit down and give Genevieve the flowers who throw them at him.”I don’t want you're flowers! I want you're support on this”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m sorry”Victor said “Are you going to ask me how it went”Genevieve ask “How did it go”Victor ask “Not good, I thank god at least I had my parents with me, Victor I can’t do this alone, I need you're support in this! Our little girl will need heart surgery as soon as she born either way she could die”Genevieve said “I’m sorry but this is what the doctor told us, We sure of had an abortion”Victor said “That is up to me and only me it’s my body! If we did it would hurt the another baby too, You just don’t want either of them”Genevieve said and got up. “That’s not true, I want our children I just don’t want to lose anyone else,I can’t lose you again”Victor said he got up and touch her hair . “I love you Ginny”Victor said “I love you too but I need you're support on this, You are hardy their for me turn this pregnancy, Victor if you can’t give me the support I need them it’s over”Genevieve yelled “Don’t throw us away over this, After the surgery and she make it have you thought about her care she going to need”Victor ask “Yes I have, I’m going to quit work and I will take care of our daughter and hire a nurse”Genevieve said “You're going to throw it all away for her”Victor yelled “For her! She's our baby girl our flesh and blood and I will not turn my back on her! “Genevieve said “What about our work”Victor yelled “I don’t care about work, Family is important not money, Victor if you're not going to be her father that our little girl needs then you sure go”Genevieve said “I have been a great father to Nikolas and I have adoption Sunday Rose”Victor said “Yes and I’m glad you did but you need to be a father to you're own child”Genevieve said “I can’t deal with this”Victor said “Victor, The twins will be here soon you need to , Now I’m going to get some air, I don’t want to see you when I get back”Genevieve said “You don’t meant that”Victor said “Yes I do, Slept at the hotel or office I don’t care”Genevieve said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~After having dinner with the twins Skye was putting light some candles wearing a sexty teddy when Lorenzo came in. “What is all this”Lorenzo ask “A night for us to thank you for support me”Skye said “I like it”Lorenzo said she kiss him and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and they made love.

On the docks~Genevieve was sitting and crying , She didn’t want to leave Victor but she didn’t know what to do either.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment