Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 14




At Raelyn~Raelyn and Delilah were having tea when their was a knock on the door , Raelyn open it was Genevieve. “Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn said as she came in. “Why are you here”Delilah ask “I ask Aunt Genevieve to come”Raelyn said “I miss you Raelyn, I’m sorry about Lila”Genevieve said “I was mad at first, I really hope that woman was my mother to have her back but I’m glad you stop her she was destroy my mother’s memory”Raelyn said as she start to cry. “Raelyn. Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Delilah you sure go to work”Raelyn said “Mother, Are you sure”Delilah ask ‘Yes, Aunt Genevieve will not hurt me, She was a big part of my childhood”Raelyn said “Alright”Delilah said “It’s really nice how you look out for you're mother”Genevieve said “Thanks”Delilah said and left. “Raelyn, What is going on”Genevieve ask she took Raelyn hand “Oh Aunt Genevieve, I just found cancer”Raelyn said “No”Genevieve said “Yes and I’m scrace”Raelyn said “Have you told anyone”Genevieve ask “No’ Raelyn said “You're not alone in this”Genevieve said “Thanks, I was hope you could tell Nana and Papa”Raelyn said “Okay”Genevieve said “Thanks I know it’s a lot”Raelyn said “We our trying”Genevieve sad “Good”Raelyn said “Are you going to take treatment”Genevieve ask “Yes I want to”Raelyn said “Good”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo walk into to fine Rae and Laurel and John there who were teenages. “Oh my children”Skye said and hug them. “How was you're trip”Skye ask “Good but we miss you”Laurel said “We miss you too”Lorenzo said “Yes we did”Skye said “It was a nice trip but it’s time to come home”Rae said “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said and left. “While don’t you take you're bags upstairs”Skye ask Laurel and John left. “Skye, How are things here”Rae ask “Lorenzo and I our trying to fix our relationship with Genevieve”Skye said “That’s good”Rae said “Yes, Mother I have a confession to make, I been drinking but I’m going to stop”Skye said “Oh Skye, You're not alone, I’m here for you”Rae said “Thanks, I need to do this on my own, It just hurt when we found out she was fake and not my angel”Skye said “I know”Rae said

At Lorenzo office~Lorenzo was talking to a man. “Sir, Someone is taking our shipments’ The man said “That’s not what I want to hear you better find out who did this and now! Lorenzo yelled “Yes sir”The man said and left. “Who would try to take me down”Lorenzo ask himself.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment