Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 17



At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was being look at by Robin. “I’m fine, How is Genevieve thought”Skye ask “Dr Kelly is looking at her”Robin said “Good, What about Lorenzo and the twins”Skye ask “They will be fine”Robin said and left as Alan came in. “Daddy”Skye said “I heard about the fire, I’m glad you're okay and the twins”Alan said “Me too, Thanks to Genevieve, She saved us Daddy, She risk her babies for us”Skye said and cired. “Genevieve does love you Skye , She want to protect you with Lila Rae she didn’t want to see you believe in someone that wasn’t true”Alan said “I know, I’m try to get pass it, Daddy I have a secret,I been drinking but I want to stop”Skye said “Have you gone to a meeting”Alan ask “I will”Skye said “Good, You have a family that love you Skye, If I could bring Lila Rae back to you I will”Alan said “I know”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo”Skye said he went by Skye bed. “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, What about you”Skye ask “Alright”Lorenzo said “Where are we going to live now, The hotel is booked for the nursal ball”Skye said “You could stay with us but we our add another wing right now”Alan said “We will figure this out”Lorenzo said as John and Laurel came in with Liz. “My babies”Skye said “Mother, We our fine, Thanks to Genevieve”Laurel said “ I know, You're sister save us”Skye said “Yes she did”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was not wake up and she had a mask on for oxygen when Skye and Lorenzo and Laurel and John came in. “Genevieve wake up, We need you and you're children”Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said as Dr Kelly came in. “How is Genevieve, Why isn’t she wake up”Skye ask “Genevieve took in a lot of smoke from the fire, She just need to rest that’s all”Dr Kelly said “The twins , Will they be okay”Skye ask “Yes so far”Dr Kelly said Genevieve wake up. “Genevieve, Thank you for saving us”Skye said “Mother, You're okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, Thanks to you we are okay”Skye said “My twins”Genevieve ask “They are okay, You just need oxygen”Dr Kelly said “Can I go home”Genevieve ask ‘Yes just take it easy, You're pregnant”Dr Kelly said “I know it’s hard to forget, Mother, Daddy where are you staying”Genevieve ask “We don’t know the hotel is booked for the ball and Monica is fix the mansion”Skye said “You can stay with me”Genevieve ask “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Does Victor know you're here”Skye ask “I don’t want to talk about Victor right now”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo share a look, “Alright, Let’s get you home princess, I’m glad you save us, Why did you come over”Lorenzo ask “It can wait till morning”Genevieve said “Alright”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment