Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 18



- At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve came in with Lorenzo and Skye and Laurel and John as Sunday Rose who was waiting for her mother. “Mother, You're okay, We heard about the fire”Sunday Rose said she hug her mother. “Yes, I’m fine, Who is here”Genevieve ask “I’m”A man said who was behind Genevieve who turn around. “Nikolas, My sweet boy”Genevieve said she hug him. “Mother I was only gone for a week “Nikolas said “I know, I just had a long night that’s all”Genevieve said “I heard about the fire, I’m glad everyone already”Nikolas said “Thanks to you're mother, She saved us”Lorenzo said “You went into a burn house”Nikolas ask “Yes I did, Anyway everyone is going to be fine , Nana and Papa and Laurel and John are going to stay with us till the house is fix”Genevieve said “Really”Nikolas said he was shocked by that. “Mother, Where is Daddy anyway”Sunday Rose ask “I think at the office, I’m going to talk to the maids about getting a room ready”Genevieve said she left. “Sunday Rose, What is it”Nikolas ask “I heard Mother and Daddy fight, Something about the baby”Sunday Rose said “Oh”Nikolas said Genevieve came back in. “The maids are setting up you're rooms”Genevieve said “Good, Thank you Genevieve for let us stay”Skye said “You're welcome”Genevieve said “Mother, What was you're fight about with Daddy, What is going on”Sunday Rose ask “Oh my baby, I promise I would never lie to my children, The baby girl has downs and Victor isn’t handle it well, When we first heard about the baby girl with down's Victor want me to have an abortion, Yes I’m pro choice but it’s my choice not a man choice to make me have one or stop me”Genevieve said “ I agree”Skye said “Mother, I get why you're upset but don’t let Daddy walk away”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose it’s going to be okay, Now anyway I’m going to check on dinner, I had the maids keep all the dinner we were going to have yesterday”Genevieve said “Great mother”Nikolas said The maids came in, “The rooms are ready”The maid said “I will take Laurel and John upstairs with me to get settin in”Skye said “Sunday Rose, While don’t you go upstairs with you're Nana”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said she went upstairs with Skye and Laurel and John, Genevieve went into the kitchen.

Lorenzo went by the bar. “Nikolas, Come have a drink with me”Lorenzo said Lorenzo pour them a drink, “You have come into a great man Nikolas, Working with Victor at the empire and trying to take ELQ down.. What else is Victor up to”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know why”Nikolas ask “Is Victor in the mob”Lorenzo ask “No”Nikolas Jr said “Nikolas, You use to look up to me when you were a little boy”Lorenzo said “I’m a man now”Nikolas Jr said and left as Skye came back in and by Lorenzo, “Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask “I think Victor is take my shipments ’Lorenzo said “Do you have any proof”Skye ask “No but that’s where you come in”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment