Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 3



At Genevieve/ Victor~ Genevieve came in with Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose, You need to get you're act together or you will go to board school”Genevieve said “You will not sent me to board school, You're just saying that”Sunday Rose said “No I’m not, Now why all this fighting”Genevieve ask “I just was stand up for our family that’s all”Sunday Rose said “Sometime it’s not worth it”Genevieve said “You did the right thing about Aunt Lila Rae”Sunday Rose said “Thank you, You're grounded, No TV or laptop”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said Genevieve phone rang. “I have to take this”Genevieve said and left the room and Sunday Rose left.

AT Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at the bar when Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m fine, Let’s go to dinner”Skye said “Sure, Where do you want to go”Lorenzo ask “The hotel”Skye said “Did you call the twins, How are they”Lorenzo ask “Having fun with my mother”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said they left.

At Victor office~Victor was now running the empire and it was on top he was so happy he had it all the women he loved and a family, Nikolas Jr was working with him at the empire too, When Michael came in. “So you took the deal that I been trying to get for ELQ”Michael ask “Yes I did , You better move fast or I will get another deal you want”Victor said “You will not destroy my family company”Michael said and left.

On the docks~Sunday Rose was outside smoke when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Sunday Rose.. Why are you out here smoke”Skye ask “Nana.. It’s been a while”Sunday Rose said “I know .. I’m sorry, Does you're mother know you're here”Skye ask “No mother doesn’t know I sneak out again”Sunday Rose said “Why did you do that”Lorenzo ask “Why do you care.. I haven't seen either of you in months”Sunday Rose said “You're right.. We are sorry, Why don’t we go to our house and talk”Skye ask “Mother.. Would hate that.. Alright”Sunday Rose said they left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment