Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 28




AT Genevieve/Victor~The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Nikolas and Sunday Rose. “I want to go to the hospital as soon as breakfast is done”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, You're mother will be just fine, She strong”Lorenzo said “I know but mother and Daddy loved each other”Sunday Rose said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, You're back”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, I’m”Genevieve said “Did the hospital approve it”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, I have a lot to do”Genevieve said “Come sit and have breakfast”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said she sit down. “Mother, Grandfather and Grandmother are on there way home”Nikolas Jr said “Good, It’s going to be hard for them it’s their last son to buried”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said Genevieve give Lorenzo a look. “I need to go the church and talk to the father”Genevieve said “When is Skye and Victor Jr coming home”Sunday Rose ask “Skye has to stay in the hospital for two weeks and Victor Jr just two more days”Genevieve said as a man came in. “Mrs.Cassadine the man said “Oh Carlos his our financial advisors, So how much did we make in that investing in a company”Genevieve said “Mrs, Cassadine that’s why I’m here, The money that Victor ask you to put in a investing was a lie, I’m not a financial advisors, Victor just ask me to pretend I was so he could take you're money”The man said Genevieve got up. “So Victor been stealing money from me, How much”Genevieve ask “Ten grand”The man said “No”Genevieve said Lorenzo got up, “Let me walk you out”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo turn around. “Be carefully”Genevieve said Lorenzo left with the man. “I can’t believe I was a fool, Now I’m broke”Genevieve said Skye touch her daughter hair, :”You're not a fool, You will be just fine”Skye said “I’m sorry Mother”Sunday Rose said “I’m sorry you heard that”Genevieve said Genevieve took off her wedding ring and put it on the mirror to see if it would leave a mark or not. “Mother, What are you doing”Sunday Rose ask “To see if my wedding ring is a fake, Another lie”Genevieve said it didn’t cut the glass, “That bastard! Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo came back in. “My wedding ring is fake too!Genevieve yelled “Genevieve, You're going to be fine. I will give you more in you're trust fund”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Mother I did wish I listen to you about money, Now I’m going to clean up”Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Well we lose our house to”Sunday Rose ask “No it’s in mother’s name”Nikolas said Nikolas and Sunday Rose went upstairs.

“Lorenzo , Did you kill him”Skye ask “I just give him a warning”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment