Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 27




At Genevieve/Victor~Skye and Lorenzo came in and Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink and Skye went by him. “You did this didn’t you, You did something with that Jet”Skye ask “I had to”Lorenzo said as he slip his drink, “Lorenzo, You had to”Skye ask “He was stealing my shipment and money from our daughter I did what I had to do”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, What if Genevieve find out, I want to make it work”Skye ask “Genevieve will not find out, I promise”Lorenzo said “I just don’t like this”Skye said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas came in. “Like what”Sunday Rose ask “I just don’t like you're mother is in pain, She loved Victor”Skye said “Yes Mother did”Sunday Rose said she went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of her and Victor. “Oh Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, Are you okay”Skye ask as she walk by her and touch her hair. ‘I loved Daddy, Victor was a great Daddy to me”Sunday Rose said “Victor loved you”Nikolas said “I know, Nikolas he loved you too”Sunday Rose said “I know, Let’s go look at picture for the funeral”Nikolas said they went upstairs. “Nikolas is a great big brother”Lorenzo said “Yes he is”Skye said “Skye, Let’s go check on Raelyn”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said they left.

On the jet~ Nikolas and Emily were on their way home. “I can’t believe we have to buried another son”Nikolas said “I know I loved Victor I hates ’Emily said “Me too, If it’s Lorenzo , His going to pay for this”Nikolas said “Do you want to stay in town”Emily ask “I want to talk to Nikolas Jr first, If his ready to take over the empire now”Nikolas said “Okay, Whatever you want to do”Emily said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica was looking at a picture of Alexander and Victor as Alan came in. “Monica”Alan said “I just can’t believe both Alexander and Victor are gone I remember when they were little and playing in the house with Genevieve and Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis”Monica said “Those were good times”Alan said “Yes they were”Monica said

At Raelyn~Skye and Lorenzo were their. “How are you feeling”Skye ask “Good, I’m going to be just fine”Raelyn said “Yes you are, Do you need anything”Skye ask “No, Nana, but Dr Drake say everything looks good”Raelyn said “Good, We love you”Lorenzo said “I love you both too”Raelyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment