Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 4



At Genevieve/Victor~ Genevieve came back into the room. “Sunday Rose ..We could order dinner if you want”Genevieve said she didn’t see Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said 

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in with Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose.. Do you what is going on”Lorenzo ask “Yes Mother told us.. That Lila Rae was a fake and mother told the truth and you're upset.. I guess you would want to live with a lie then the truth. Mother did the right thing and you both turn you're back on you're own daughter”Sunday Rose said “That’s not all of it”Lorenzo said “Mother and Daddy are happy but I know deep down mother wants both of you back”Sunday Rose said “We want Genevieve back too it’s just not that easy”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose.. Why are you here”Genevieve ask “We just want to talk to Sunday Rose”Skye said “No.. I will not let either of you neither my children.. You will hurt them”Genevieve said “That’s not true”Skye said “Sunday Rose.. What did they tell you”Genevieve ask “I just told them that you did the right thing about Lila Rae”Sunday Rose said “Thank you..Do you know why Sunday Rose had a fight in school today”Genevieve ask “No why”Lorenzo ask “A girl at school told Sunday Rose that our family is nothing but crazy people and killers which she right about”Genevieve said “Mother”Sunday Rose said “It’s true, My Darling”Genevieve said Lorenzo took Genevieve wrist. “Don’t you dare”Lorenzo said “Let me go Daddy”Genevieve said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Papa”Sunday Rose said Lorenzo let Genevieve go. “Darling.. Let’s go . You're father sure be home soon”Genevieve said they left. “Lorenzo! How dare you! This has gone on to far.. It’s time to stop it.. I will not lose another daughter”Skye said “Skye.. I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “No you're not”Skye said

At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in. “Mother..I’m sorry”Sunday Rose said “I know my Darling.. Do you want to know what I meant about killers in the family”Genevieve ask “Mother.. I know that Papa is in the mob”Sunday Rose said “Yes,, Daddy is, I wish he wasn’t but he is”Genevieve said “It wasn’t easy grow up was it”Sunday Rose ask “No”Genevieve said “I will get you some ice for you're wrist”Sunday Rose said as Victor came in. “What happened to you're wrist”Victor ask and touch it. “I will go get the ice”Sunday Rose said and left. “Sunday Rose went to my parents and I went to get her”Genevieve said “Did you're father do that”Victor ask “Yes.. Victor just leave it alone”Genevieve said “Fine for now”Victor said “Thank you.. I’m going to check on dinner”Genevieve said and left. Victor open his safe and pull out a gun and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment