Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 44




At Genevieve~Genevieve was dress for the day and in her bedroom looking at the wall where the wallpaper was ripped when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve what are you doing”Lorenzo said “Trying to figure out what happened to my wallpaper”Genevieve said “You don’t remember?.. It was you”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy, I would not do that, I love this wallpaper it cost a lot of money but worth every penny”Genevieve said “Oh I was afraid of this..Genevieve look at me”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father and saw his gray hair. “Genevieve. You're mother and I are getting older and we can’t always watch you. You need to listen to you're nurse and take you're pills.. I can’t always be there to take care of you.. You're mother and I our getting older”Lorenzo said “Nothing can kill you Daddy,”Genevieve said “I’m not always untouchable so some things are going to chance start today”Lorenzo said “Daddy, What did you do”Genevieve said “Come downstairs with me”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Genevieve went downstairs where a woman was their. “Who are you”Genevieve ask “Genevieve this is you're new nurse Jill”Lorenzo said “Mrs.Cassadine, I will be take care of you from now on”Jill said “I don’t think so.. I have a nurse Sue. You're fire”Genevieve said “Jill. Why don’t you go take you're bags upstairs to the room right next to my daughter”Lorenzo said Jill left. “Stop it Daddy. This is my house not yours and I hire the staff and Sue is a great nurse you just can’t fire her”Genevieve said “Jill is going to be you're nurse and that’s finally. Sue wasn’t doing her job”Lorenzo said “Oh so are you going to pay Jill because I’m not! I’m not a child Daddy! Genevieve said Lorenzo took Genevieve arms. “Princess please . I can’t always take care of you and I need you to take control of you're health you have to stay on you're pills”Lorenzo said “I just stop when I was pregnant that’s all, I didn’t want to hurt my babies”Genevieve said “I get that but now you have to take care of yourself for you're babies”Lorenzo said Genevieve walk by the fireplace and look at a picture. “Genevieve.. Are you listen to me”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy.. Where is mother”Genevieve ask “She had to take care of something, Genevieve you're mother and I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you both too”Genevieve said “Genevieve, What are you looking at”Lorenzo ask “Nothing”Genevieve said she hide the picture.

At The Quatermaine Mansion~Alan and Skye were having tea. “Daddy. I need you're help it’s about Genevieve”Skye said “What is it”Alan ask “Genevieve didn’t take her pills while she was pregnant and now she not having good judgement”Skye said “I will talk to her”Alan said “Thanks, Genevieve is always going to need help isn’t she”Skye ask “Yes. Skye I know this is going to be a lot can you handle it”Alan ask “Yes but I will not let it take over my life”Skye said “Don’t”Alan said “Daddy, Thank you for alway be their for my children”Skye said “I will always be their, I love them”Alan said “Yes you do”Skye said “I will be over later after the board meeting”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said she kiss Alan and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment