Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 45




At Genevieve~Lorenzo and Genevieve were having breakfast together. “When is Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr coming home”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know, I’m sure Nikolas needs them right now”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Don’t be mad at me”Lorenzo said “When are you and mother going back to you're house”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Mother, Did you go check on you're house is it done”Genevieve ask Skye look at Lorenzo. “Genevieve. You're mother and I want to stay here for a while just to make sure you're okay”Lorenzo said “I will be just fine”Genevieve said as Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose came in. “Especially now that my children are home”Genevieve said she hug her children.”Mother”Sunday Rose said “Did you both have breakfast”Genevieve ask “Yes. We did..Mother I have some news”Nikolas Jr said “What is you're news”Genevieve ask she got up from the table and walk by the bar. “Mother..I’m now the heir to the Cassadine family so I’m going to move into Wyndemere”Nikolas Jr said “Really.. When “Genevieve ask “Tonight”Nikolas Jr said “Who’s idea was that”Genevieve ask “Grandfather.. Mother it’s time I move out and I’m not that far from you”Nikolas Jr said Genevieve touch her son face. “Why do I have a feeling their more”Genevieve ask “Their is .. I want to call you Grandmother from now on instead of mother”Nikolas Jr said “Really, I raise you.. Was this Nikolas idea”Genevieve ask “Nikolas Jr didn’t say anything. “Nikolas yes Bianca is you're mother but I raise you and took care of you and wipe you're tears and keep you safe and put a roof over you're head. I’m you're mother”Genevieve said “I’m going to pack”Nikolas Jr said “You're breaking mother’s heart”Sunday Rose said Nikolas Jr went upstairs. “Mother. Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Let’s go check on the twins”Genevieve said “Sure Mother. Did Ken come over last night”Sunday Rose ask Genevieve share a look with her parents. “Why would you ask me that”Genevieve ask “He was going to bring a book over”Sunday Rose said “Yes he did”Genevieve said she went upstairs with her daughter.

“Wow. That was a little mean”Skye said “Yes it was.. Nikolas is rebel like Genevieve did with us”Lorenzo said “True.. So how did it go with the nurse”Skye ask “Not good.. Genevieve isn’t happy about it”Lorenzo said

The twins room~Genevieve was in the twins room and getting them ready when the nurse came in holding a glass of water and pills. “Mrs. Cassadine you're pills”Jill said as Skye and Lorenzo were watching from the hallway. “Just put them on the table, I’m getting the twins ready”Genevieve said “No, Take you're pills”Jill said “Look Jill. You can’t intimidate me, I’m the mistress of this house,, You’re the help that my father hire and my nurse Sue will be back”Genevieve said “I’m not the help.. I’m you're nurse. Now Pill”Jill said she was tall and scary and big Genevieve took the pills and Lorenzo smile. “Thank you”Jill said “I’m going to take my twins for a walk.. Don’t get comfortable here you will not be here long”Genevieve said she put the twins in the stroller.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment