Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 49~”Alexander Cassadine “



At Genevieve~Genevieve had pull out a photo book off the shelf when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Come sit down, I want to show you some picture”Genevieve said Sunday Rose and Genevieve sit down. “What is it”Sunday Rose ask “Picture of you're father Alexander”Genevieve said she open the book. “This is a picture of Alexander and I at our first Valentine's dance, I want to go so bad I keep beg Daddy to let me go, Daddy never like Alexander he thought we were too young but we date since we were little kids ’Genevieve said “Didn’t Alexander and Victor grow up with you, Because of Emily”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, Aunt Emily is his adoption mother”Genevieve said “Did you have fun at the dance”Sunday Rose ask “We would of but Mother was shot outside of the school”Genevieve said “Who would shot Nana”Sunday Rose ask “It’s another story but she okay anyway we had more dancing”Genevieve said she turn the page to the wedding picture. “This is a picture of our wedding. Nikolas JR walking me down and it was on the beach just Alexander and I and Nikolas were there”Genevieve said “You didn’t have you're whole family”Sunday Rose ask “No. We ran away together to get marry there was somethings going on then Lila Rae was sick with Cancer and Luis and Daddy just got shot that day so Alexander and I just want to be alone”Genevieve said “You're wedding dress was beautiful “Sunday Rose said “Thanks, You were their”Genevieve said “What”Sunday Rose ask “I was pregnant then with you”Genevieve said “Is that why you got married”Sunday Rose ask “No, We love each other “Genevieve said “Was Alexander you're soulmate”Sunday Rose ask “Yes he was”Genevieve said “Thanks for being honest with me”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome”Genevieve said she turn the page and it was a picture of her with Bianca and Alexander. “This is you're sister Bianca”Genevieve said “She beautiful”Sunday Rose said “Yes this was the last picture of all of us.. We waste so much time together. I was in a coma when she need me the most”Genevieve said “Mother that’s not you're fault”Sunday Rose said “I just wish I was there for her”Genevieve said

At Ken hotel room~ Lorenzo was still their. “You really want me to believe that you're Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Yes, You can take a DNA test if you want to”Alexander said “So the man who hurt my daughter was really Victor”Lorenzo said “Think about it, Genevieve pick me over him and put him in jail”Alexander said “Why all this sneak around, Was it to get close to Sunday Rose”Lorenzo ask “My own daughter yes and I need to get Genevieve to listen to me. I know that time we spend together she know it was me”Ken said “Take him away for now to the safe house, Have him call Genevieve and tell her he can’t teach Sunday Rose anymore”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love Genevieve I help her with the episode she had when you and Skye were mad at her”Alexander said “Take him away”Lorenzo said His man took Alexander away.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment