Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 50



At Ken hotel room~Lorenzo trash the room and looking through his belongs, “It just can’t be”Lorenzo said 

At Genevieve~Genevieve was having some tea when Alan came in. “Grandfather, It’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You too,”Alan said he sit down by Genevieve.“Do you want some tea’ Genevieve ask “No thanks, Genevieve have you been taken you're pills”Alan ask “Yes Grandfather”Genevieve said “It’s just important to take them”Alan said “Mother talk to you didn’t she”Genevieve said “You're parents are worry that’s all they love you”Alan said “I love them too but it was nice when they were mad at me and I was in changer of my own life, Daddy fire my nurse and hired another one”Genevieve said “You're parents just want you well”Alan said “I know but they are getting older and it’s time to let me go”Genevieve said “True”Alan said “Do you want to me the twins”Genevieve said “Sure”Alan said “I will go get them”Genevieve said and went upstairs as Skye came in. “Daddy”Skye said “I talk to Genevieve”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “Skye, Can you do this”Alan ask “Yes, I failed Lila Rae and I will not do that again”Skye said as Genevieve came in with the twins. “Skye it’s not you're fault about Lila Rae”Alan said “No it’s not”Genevieve said “I just wish I saved her, I do want you well Genevieve it’s not about control”Skye said “I get it mother but it’s not you're fault about Lila Rae”Genevieve said “No it’s not”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “Grandfather this is Skye and Lorenzo Jr”Genevieve said “They are beautiful and I know it’s kind of scare about little Skye but she will be just fine”Alan said “Yes she will I sign both of them up at a great preschool”Genevieve said “Good”Alan said “Grandfather are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes I’m fine, Genevieve just take care of yourself”Alan said “I will”Genevieve said Alan left. “Mother, Don’t blame yourself Lila Rae would hate that”Genevieve said “True”Skye said “Do you know where Daddy went”Genevieve ask “He just went out”Skye said “I hope he leave Ken alone”Genevieve said “Genevieve , You will find love again but not with him”Skye said “Mother, Ken is smart his not that bad, There's something about him”Genevieve said as her phone rang. “Genevieve Cassadine, Oh okay”Genevieve said and hang up. “That was Ken he doesn’t want to work with Sunday Rose anymore”Genevieve said “Oh, It’s for the best”Skye said “I’m going to put the twins back down”Genevieve said and left.

Skye pour a drink of water as Lorenzo came in “Lorenzo, You're okay”Skye said she hug her husband. “Yes, I’m fine”Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask “Just the past”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment