Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 51



At Genevieve ~Lorenzo pour himself a drink as Skye was by him. “Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask “Skye just trust me to keep this family safe”Lorenzo said “I do, I will always trust you”Skye said they share a kiss as Sunday Rose came in. “Sorry”Sunday Rose said “No it’s okay, Sunday Rose I need to talk to you. Did you're parents ever have a big fight”Lorenzo ask Sunday Rose look at the glass coffee table. “Sunday Rose, What is it”Skye ask “It was a big fight, Mother doesn’t know that I saw it, Mother and Daddy were fighting about the baby Skye and how she had Downs and Daddy blame mother for Skye down syndrome and didn’t want mother to have the baby and mother say she wish that she didn’t marry Victor that it was a mistake and she want out and push Daddy on to the glass coffee table , I never saw mother like that before, Daddy had to be rush to the hospital”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose I know that was scarey but it’s not really you're mother”Skye said “It’s the coma”Sunday Rose ask “You know”Lorenzo ask “Yes Mother told me and about my father Alexander”Sunday Rose said “Oh, Yes it’s part of the coma that’s why you're mother doesn’t remember she wasn’t herself”Lorenzo said “No, But Victor end up okay”Skye said “Yes Daddy had a scar on his back from it and came back from the hospital with flowers for mother and a new coffee table arrive that week and it was like it never happened”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, I can’t tell you right now but I will handle it”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said Genevieve and Sunday Rose came back down. “Sunday Rose. Tomorrow we our going to have a spa day to get you're dress and makeup for prom”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Sunday Rose said as Skylar came in.”Genevieve , Can I talk to you”Skylar ask

Skylar and Genevieve went to talk. “I have to go back to LA for my show, But just promise me that you will take care of yourself and take you're pills”Skylar said “I will, I wish you didn’t have to go”Genevieve said “I know but you will be fine”Skylar said “Yeah”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Skylar, Do you want us to take you to the airport”Lorenzo ask “Sure, Daddy and Mother don’t worry too much and just all of you get along”Skylar said “We wll, I hope you're show is a hit”Skye said “You both sure go to it”Genevieve said she want a break from her parents. “No it’s okay”Skylar said “We sure get going”Lorenzo said They left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment