Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 55



At Wyndemere~ Nikolas Jr was in the house by himself and all and missing Genevieve and Sunday Rose, He pick up a picture in a box it was a picture of the three of them. “ I do love you Mother and Sunday Rose but I have to do this”Nikolas Jr said he put the picture on the fireplace.

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Skye were in the den drinking tea when Lorenzo came in with a bag. “Genevieve, I have you're pills”Lorenzo said “Why didn’t you have Jill get them”Genevieve ask “I was out anyway, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Just missing Nikolas Jr”Genevieve said she got up and look at a picture of Nikolas Jr and her and Sunday Rose. “Genevieve, Nikolas will come around he just wants to be a man right now”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I need to ask you something, Where you and Alexander happy in Paris”Lorenzo ask “Why”Genevieve ask “I know it’s hard but I just need to know”Lorenzo said he went by Genevieve and touch her face. “We were happy in Paris, Alexander would always come home just in time for dinner with our children and then we would do something fun with them and Alexander would not take any phone calls about work then, One day we even went to Tiffany’s with the children, We brought Nikolas Jr a watch and Sunday Rose a bracelet she doesn’t have it yet, I’m going to give it to her on the day of prom but yes we were happy at that point he didn’t hit me yet”Genevieve said “When did it chance”Lorenzo ask “One day Alexander came back from a business trip and was different I just thought it was stress about a deal he didn’t get, That’s when it chance”Genevieve said she start to cry. “I’m sorry ,I upset you I just need to know”Lorenzo said “It’s okay Daddy, I’m going to bed, Sunday Rose and I have a spa day tomorrow”Genevieve said and left. “Lorenzo, What is going on, Why are you asking about Alexander”Skye ask “I will tell you, I hate keeping secrets from you Skye”Lorenzo said “Okay, Start talking, You upset Genevieve about Alexander”Skye said “I know and I didn’t want to do it”Lorenzo said “Why did you”Skye said “Skye, I have reason to believe Alexander is alive and it wasn’t Alexander who hit our little girl it was Victor”Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask “Yes that Victor switch place with Alexander and Genevieve wasn’t married to Victor she was married to Alexander who try to pass himself as Ken”Lorenzo said “Where is he now”Skye ask “I have him in an safe house till I figure this all out”Lorenzo said “This isn’t good”Skye said “I know, I ask you're father for help”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said “Alright, Thank you for telling me”Skye said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said they went to bed.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment