Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 56~ “Alexander Cassadine”



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking at a picture of Alexander and Victor when Emily came in. “Dad”Emily said “Emily, I’m so glad you and Nikolas are staying in town”Alan said “Me too, Why are you looking at picture of my son”Emily ask “I was just missing them”Alan said “I miss them too, I love them”Emily said “I know you did , You're their mother ’Alan said “Yes , I’m”Emily said “Is Britt staying in town”Alan ask “I don’t know, I hope she leave soon, I can’t stand her”Emily said “I know”Alan said “Well I sure go”Emily said “Okay, Emily I love you”Alan said “I love you too”Emily said and kiss Alan and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was in her room wearing her robe and looking at picture of her and Alexander and was getting upset by it when Jill came in. “Mrs.Cassadine I have you're night pills”Jill said “Do you have a sleeping pill too”Genevieve ask “Sure”Jill said Genevieve put the picture away and took her pills and went to bed, “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said as she closed her eyes.

At The Safehouse~Alexander was being keep tie to a bed. “Can you untie me”Alexander ask “No you try to escape”The man said “You can trust me, I promise not to escape”Alexander ask “Really”The man ask “I'm not a bad guy, I’m just a man fighting his way back to the woman he loves and our children, My wife needs me”Alexander said the man untie Alexander who took a knife out and stable the guard and took off.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment