Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 60



At Genevieve~Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was getting Sunday Rose ready for prom Sunday Rose was wearing a pink dress. “Sunday Rose, I want you to have this it’s from Alexander and I, He brought it for you when you were a little girl, I was to keep it till you were ready for it and now you are”Genevieve said she handle the box to Sunday Rose and she open it was a diamond bracelet.”Oh mother it’s beautiful , Thank you, Did Daddy pick it out for me”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, When we lived in in Paris, There was a Tiffany's and Alexander brought you this, He spoiled you when you were young , No matter what you heard Alexander loved you “Genevieve said “Thank you mother”Sunday Rose said “You look so beautiful “Genevieve said as Skye came in. “ Oh Sunday Rose , You look wonderful”Skye said “Doesn’t she”Genevieve said “Yes, Are you going with anyone”Skye ask “Yes , Matthew Barrington we been dating for a while now”Sunday Rose said “Yes they have”Genevieve said “I need to get my wrap”Sunday Rose said she went into her closet. “Genevieve, Did you talk about Sex with Sunday Rose”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Genevieve said “How serious are Sunday Rose and Matthew”Skye ask “I don’t know Mother”Genevieve said Sunday Rose came out with her wrap, “We sure go, Matthew will be here soon”Sunday Rose said

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was having a drink when Matthew came in. “Matthew Barrington , Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I’m here to pick up Sunday Rose, She my girlfriend”Matthew said “Oh, You better treat my granddaughter with respect, Don’t do anything to hurt her or you will deal with me”Lorenzo said as Skye and Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in. “Papa”Sunday Rose said “I was just telling Matthew he better treat you well”Lorenzo said “Yes it’s okay, Sunday Rose”Matthew said “Matthew, Did you have a limousine”Genevieve ask “No, I just got a new car from my parents it’s a red Mercedes”Matthew said “We'll, Take care of my daughter and be home at midnight”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Sunday Rose said Genevieve took a picture of them and they left. “Genevieve, Midnight”Lorenzo said “It’s prom and Matthew is a good boy, His going to be a doctor and he will take care of my daughter”Genevieve said “Yes he will”Skye said “I’m going to check on the twins”Genevieve said and went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment