Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 61




At The Quartermaine hotel~ Nikolas Jr was having his first business meeting by himself and it wasn’t going good. “Nikolas, I know you are now handle this now but you're mother was helping Victor with this deal and I want to talk to her or no deal”Frank said “Frank, I’m now running the empire by myself”Nikolas Jr said “I know but Genevieve was the lawyer on this case, She handle the contract , So call Genevieve now or no deal”Frank said Nikolas wasn’t happy about it and left to make the call.

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was looking at a picture of her and Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose when her cell phone rang. “Genevieve Cassadine, Yes Nikolas I will be their”Genevieve said she hang up as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask “That was Nikolas Jr, His at a business meeting and it’s not doing well, Frank wants to see me or no deal”Genevieve said “Are you going”Skye ask “Yes, My son needs me, How do I look”Genevieve ask “You look great”Skye said “Thanks, I will not be long”Genevieve said “We will be here waiting for Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy, I know Sunday Rose will be just fine”Genevieve said she left. “Lorenzo, You don’t always have to be the one who worries about all of us”Skye said “It’s hard not to”Lorenzo said as Raelyn came down. “Raelyn, How are you feeling, Do you want some tea, Genevieve has all kind of herb tea”Skye said “No Nana, I’m fine,”Raelyn said she sit down by Skye and Lorenzo, “I have something you both want”Raelyn said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Mother’s diaries, I have reader all of them, Mother talk a lot about Daddy in them”Raelyn said “Yes you're mother loved Morgan”Skye said “Yes she did”Lorenzo said he got up to make a drink, “Mother also had some regrets , In life”Raelyn said “What kind of regrets”Skye ask “Mother, regret not let Papa at the wedding”Raelyn said “Really”Lorenzo said he turn around. ‘Yes Papa, Mother forgive you before the wedding about the baby she lose but Daddy wasn’t ready yet, So mother pick Morgan ’Raelyn said “Thank you, Raelyn”Lorenzo said “You're welcome Papa”Raelyn said “I would love to read Lila Rae diaries”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “I will leave them for you”Raelyn said “You and Daliah can stay here if you want, I’m sure Genevieve would not mind”Skye said “Thanks”Raelyn said

At The Quartermaine Hotel~ Nikolas Jr table~Nikolas was waiting for Genevieve with Frank who came in. “Frank”Genevieve said “Genevieve I’m sorry you are not at the Empire anymore, You are a great deal to the company, I do hope they hire you back”Frank said “Thank you but you know this deal is worth it, You can trust Nikolas to handle it, My son is a very good businessman he follow Victor in the company who was a great businessman”Genevieve said “I want you a part of the deal or no deal at all”Frank said “Frank”Genevieve said “No, That’s fine, Genevieve, Can be on the team”Nikolas Jr said “Good, I will sign the deal”Frank said Nikolas Jr handle Frank a pen and he sign the papers. “Thank you Frank”Genevieve said “You're lucky Nikolas to have a smart mother”Frank said and left. “Thanks”Nikolas Jr said “You're welcome, You don’t have to follow through with me working at the empire again”Genevieve said “No, I want to, I miss you”Nikolas Jr said “I miss you too, You can call me whatever you want but I will always love you”Genevieve said “Yes I know”Nikolas Jr said “I sure go “Genevieve said “Do you want to stay and have dinner”Nikolas Jr said “I would love to”Genevieve said “Thanks, How is Sunday Rose”Nikolas Jr ask “Good at Prom today, She miss you”Genevieve said “I miss her too”Nikolas Jr said “Are you like living at Wyndemere”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Nikolas Jr said “That’s good”Genevieve said they order food.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment