Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 62




At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Nikolas Jr were having dinner together. “Just because I want to run the empire and know my Cassadine family doesn’t meant I don’t love you “Nikolas Jr said “I know son, You remember me of myself when I was a teen I try to emancipation my parents”Genevieve said “Why did you chance you're mind”Nikolas Jr said “I saw the look in my mother’s eyes when she found out I broke her and I never want to do that, So I give them one more chance, I only saw that look again when Lila Rae died and we found out about the fake one”Genevieve said “It wasn’t you're fault about the fake one”Nikolas Jr said “Thanks , My parents and I have been thought a lot and we our working them out and I know we can do the same, So if right now you need to be with you're Cassadine family I get it but I will always be you're mother and here for you when you're ready, You will always be a Quartermaine and Alcazar too”Genevieve said she stand up and kiss her son on the cheek and left.

At The Prom~ Matthew and Sunday Rose had just finished a dance.”Matthew, Let’s go for a ride, In you're new car”Sunday Rose said “I like that idea”Matthew said they share a kiss. “Oh Matthew, I’m happy with you”Sunday Rose said “We our good for each other, We our both smart and come from rich families”Matthew said “Yes we do”Sunday Rose said they left.

At Genevieve ~Lorenzo was having a drink and Skye was reading Lila Rae diaries when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, How was dinner”Lorenzo ask “It was great, Nikolas and I talk we need it”Genevieve said “That’s good, So how did Sunday Rose and Matthew meet”Lorenzo ask “At a school dance , Daddy it’s okay, Why are you worry more then I’m”Genevieve said “I don’t know , Have you had the talk with Sunday Rose”Lorenzo ask “Yes and she has birth control and condoms”Genevieve said “You brought Sunday Rose condoms”Lorenzo ask “Yes I want her to be carefully, I’m a good mother”Genevieve said “I know you are”Lorenzo said “Mother, What are you reading”Genevieve ask “Lila Rae diaries”Skye said “Really, Mother are you sure about that”Genevieve ask “Yes, Why don’t you want me to read it”Skye ask “I just don’t want you to be sad that’s all, I’m going to check on the twins”Genevieve said “I’m glad it went well with Nikolas Jr”Skye said “Thanks, I told Nikolas I will always be here for him”Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment