Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 63




At Genevieve~Genevieve was in the twins room looking at them as they were sleeping when little Skye wake up. “Oh my Darling girl, You're awake”Genevieve said she pick up Skye, “You're big sister Sunday Rose is at her prom, I remember when she was at this age, One day you will be at you're prom with the boy of you're dreams, I have big dreams for you “Genevieve said she had a bad feeling about Sunday Rose, “I sure call you're sister”Genevieve said she put Skye back in bed and went downstairs.

Downstairs~Skye was looking at a picture of Lila Rae. “Oh Lila Rae I miss you, I sure of know she wasn’t you, I’m sorry”Skye said she pull the picture close to her heart as Genevieve came down and pick up her cell phone. “Sunday Rose, Please call me”Genevieve said she hang up. “What is it”Skye ask “I just have a bad feeling about Sunday Rose, I just can’t explain”Genevieve said “It’s you're mother’s instinct kicking in”Skye said “I do trust Sunday Rose and Matthew but I don’t know I just have a bad feeling”Genevieve said

At General Hospital~A ambulance came in with Sunday Rose and Matthew. “No, Sunday Rose”Alan said “I will call Genevieve”Liz said “Thank you”Alan said Patrick and Robin came by.”Alan , Let’s us handle Sunday Rose, You take care of Matthew”Robin said “Alright”Alan said they took Matthew into a room to be look at and Sunday Rose into another one.

At Genevieve ~ Genevieve was looking at a picture of Sunday Rose when her cell phone rang. “Genevieve, No I will be right their”Genevieve said she hang up the phone. “Mother! Daddy”Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo and Skye came running down the steps. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Why all the yelling”Skye ask “Sorry, That was Liz, Sunday Rose is in the hospital”Genevieve said “No”Lorenzo said “Let’s go , I will call Nikolas JR on the way”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment