Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 64



At General Hospital~ Matthew parents Diane and Kylie came in.”We our here to see our son Matthew Barrington” Diane said “Dr Quartermaine is working on him now”Liz said “How is our son”Kylie ask “I don’t know, I’m sorry”Liz said as Genevieve came in with Skye and Lorenzo, “What happened to our son, Did you're daughter do this the way you broke my brother heart”Kylie ask “Kylie this isn’t my fault, You both were happy our children were dating”Genevieve said “I was”Kylie said as Ric came in. “I have news about you're children, Matthew was driving his car too fast and they hit a tree that’s what happened”Ric said “Thank you, Now I want news on my daughter”Genevieve said as Robin and Patrick and Alan came in. “We have news on Matthew and Sunday Rose”Robin said “What is it, Please tell me about my son”Diane said “And my daughter’ Genevieve said “Matthew is fine, He just has some bruise on him”Alan said “Thank you”Kylie said “What about my daughter”Genevieve ask “Right now, Sunday Rose is in unconscious”Robin said “No”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m sorry, If you need anything”Diane said “Thank you”Genevieve said Diane and Kylie left. “ I want to see my daughter”Genevieve said “Sure, I will take you”Alan said they left.

“This isn’t good, Oh Lorenzo”Skye said she cried for her granddaughter, “No this isn’t good but Genevieve made it and so will Sunday Rose, I will call every doctor”Lorenzo said “I hope you're right”Skye said they share a hug.

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in her bed with oxygen to help her breath when Genevieve came in. “Oh Sunday Rose”Genevieve said she brush her daughter hair with her fingers, “Darling, Please come back to me,, This isn’t what was suppose to happened tonight, Oh Sunday Rose come back to me, Bianca you can’t have her yet”Genevieve said as she start to cried, “Oh Alexander, Help our daughter come back to me”Genevieve said

Matthew’s room~Matthew was in his bed when Diane and Kylie came in. “Matthew”Diane said “How is Sunday Rose”Matthew ask “She not good son, Where you driving”Kylie ask “Yes”Matthew said “Fast”Kylie ask “Yes Father, It’s all on me”Matthew said “Oh Matthew this isn’t good, Sunday Rose could go into a coma, And Lorenzo come after you for hurting his granddaughter”Kylie said “We will not let that happened”Diane said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment