Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 65




At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway when Nikolas Jr came in. “Papa, Nana, Mother told me to meet her here”Nikolas Jr said “Yes, You're mother needs you right now, Sunday Rose was in a car crash and it’s not good, She could go into a coma”Skye said “No , What happened” Nikolas Jr ask “Matthew was driving too fast and hit a tree”Lorenzo said “No, I want to see Sunday Rose”Nikolas Jr said “I will take you”Skye said “I will be right their”Lorenzo said Skye and Nikolas Jr left.

At Matthew room~Matthew was talking to his parents,”I love Sunday Rose, I didn’t want this to happened”Matthew said as Lorenzo came in.”How fast were you driving when you had Sunday Rose in you're car”Lorenzo ask “I want to show off my new car, I don’t remember how fast but Sunday Rose did have a seat belt on”Matthew said “If you lie a hand on my son, I will go after you, You're not the only powerful man in town”Kylie said “Stay away from Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said and left. “I think that’s a good idea, Sunday Rose is nothing but trouble just like her mother”Kylie said “I will not stop seeing Sunday Rose”Matthew said

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed and Genevieve was fixed the blankets when Skye and Nikolas Jr came in, “Mother”Nikolas Jr said “You're sister is going to wake up soon and tell us all about prom , How much fun she had”Genevieve said “Yes mother”Nikolas Jr said “Nothing but positive thinking in this room”Genevieve said “Yes, Mother”Nikolas Jr said “It’s going to help Sunday Rose come back”Genevieve said “Yes, It will help”Skye said “I sure have the maidens bring Sunday Rose things , Like her robe”Genevieve said “I will go get them”Nikolas Jr said as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, I call Dr Hayward, to see if he can help the way he help you”Lorenzo said “My daughter isn’t going into a coma, She going to be just fine”Genevieve said She look back at her daugher and Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas Jr share a look.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment